Mason Julien Howlett

Full name: Mason Julien Howlett

Age: 18

Height: 5'10

Family: Logan (adoptive dad), Tony Stark (biological father), Bruce banner (Other biological father)

Personality: Calm, quiet, a little short tempered,

Likes: Reading, drawing, working on the Blackbird (the X-jet), Creating simulations for the Danger zone, his best friends, the quiet

Dislikes: annoying things, Bad guys, when people try to make him sleep when he's trying to work

Powers:

Regenerative healing factor: Ability to heal rapidly from any external, or internal injury. User can also regenerate missing organs, tissue or limbs.

Enhanced durability: The power to sustain numerous blows of internal or external assaults.

Enhanced Sense of smell: his sense of smell is 100 times greater than a regular person, both normal and mutant.

Technopath: The ability to manipulate electronics and machinery. (Although he rarely uses this power.)

Molecular manipulation: The power to manipulate matter on a molecular level.

Molecular combustion: The power to accelerate or speed up Molecules causing the target to combust/explode.

Biological combustion: The power to make biological life-forms explode.

IQ: 330

Best friends: Piotr Rasputin (a.k.a Colossus or Tin man), Henry Philip "Hank" McCoy (a.k.a Beast), Bobby Drake (a.k.a Iceman), Kurt Wagner (a.k.a Nightcrawler), Remy LeBeau (a.k.a Gambit), Wade Wilson (a.k.a Deadpool)