chapter 7:Just when things are getting better they get worse

We all went to Megan’s house where Zoey bet her up saying:

TAKE THAT YOU DUMB DISGUSTING FREAK.

We warned her after all these years but she never listened .SHE WAS LEFT WITH A NOSEBLEED AND BROCKEN BONES LYING ON HER BED WITH SLEEPING AND FORGETTING DOZE IN HER MOUTH SO SHE DOESN’T REMEMBER ANYTHING THAT HAD HAPPENED 30 MINUTES AGO.

We called mike that Megan couldn’t make it and Zoey was free. He said he would be overjoyed to go with her to the dance.

NOW for the last mission we sneaked to Sasha’s house stole her dress and spilt it with tomato sauce. As soon as she saw it she told jack that she couldn’t make it to the dance.

We called jack to tell him that violet was free; he was overjoyed and agreed.

MISSION2 ACCOPLISHEDJJJ

Now for me I got a beautiful dress BRIANNA made for my birthday tomorrow in her stitching club. WHO KNEW AFTER ALL THESE YEARS OF HAVING A LITTLE SISTER SHE IS USEFUL AFTER ALL.

WELL NOW WE ALL GOT DATES

                                                     EXCEPT ME

I WENT BACK HOME FOR DINNER WHEN I SAW BRANDON.

It was probably true you liked Mackenzie more than me but WHY ME IF YOU DON’T LIKE ME WHY DIDN’T YOU JUST SAY SO INSTEAD OF BREAKING MY HEART AND IGNORING ME.

He answered: that’s because you would never let me speak to you

Oh, well if you want me to take someone else to prom then I will be welcome to go then since you don’t want then

I felt like he treated me like I was the only girl in school TOTAL OFFENSE TO MACKENZIE AND HER BIG FAT BODYGUARDS FOLLOWING HER AROUND.

Well then I told him that he shouldn’t get angry let’s start over. We were officially going to the prom as DATES. Cool first party where I finally get a guy to take me out.

COOL DAY FOR ME EVERY GIRL IN SCHOOL HAS BEEN ASKING ME:

WHAT DO I WANT FOR MY BIRTHDAY?

              I think that’s only because I am with the coolest hottest guy in school.

Well I told them:

LAPTOP

PHONE

PSP

500 CANDIES

5000 CHOCLATE BARS

MAKEOVER IN MY BEDROOM

NEW TELEVISION IN MY ROOM

HAIR STYLIST

COOL CLOTHES

MP3 PLAYER

PICTURES OF BRANDON

PICTURE OF THE WHOLE BFF GROUP ON OUR FIRST TRIP TO THE COCA-COLA FACTORY.

Well, there was a lot more but I just thought maybe I should give it a try. Well this day was still going great until I found out I had made the

BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE.

First of all I just found out that both the ballet show and prom were on the same time, then I found out that I had not told my friends that I am going out with Brandon so they despise him especially Chloe. I texted her to ask her why, she said:

SHE USED TO LIKE BRANDON TILL MACKENZIE CAME SHE DROPPED YOGURT ON HER TIME IN NURSERY PLAY AND TOLD BRANDON THAT LIKES SOMEONE ELSE BUT SHE REALLY DIDN’T KNOW SHE DOES BECAUSE BRANDON DOESN’T LIKE HER AND SHE DOESN’T LIKE BRANDON.THEY HATE EACH OTHER FOR SOME REASON TOO.

SO THAT NOW MEANS THAT I HAVE TO BE WITH MY FRIENDS, BRANDON, THE DANCE AND THE BALLET SHOW AT THE SAME TIME.

                                                   CHLOE, THE LOVELY AND                                                                                                     

                                                                                     READER

Ps: I despise Brandon is how I despise the taste of fish and mayo mixed together, they just taste better separately

Well now I have to choose Brandon or the phone of my dreams. Maybe I should just go along with it. Suddenly I get a message from Mackenzie which I never get in my entire life of being in high school.

HI NIKKI,

                 I AM SO SORRY THAT I HAD TO DO THIS TO YOU.HA HA EVEN THOUGH I AM NOT.LLL BUT TOO BAD.I HAVE TAKEN OVER YOUR LIFE.FIRST AS YOU CAN SEE I TOOK YOUR PROM DRESS OVER IN YOUR CLOSET AND REPLACED IT WITH A PUMPKIN COSTUME.MY NEW FRIENDS HAILEY AND BAILEY  HAVE STOLEN VIOLET AND SASHA’S DATES.PLUS ALL MY FRIENDS YOU INJURED ARE BETTER AND I PAID 1000 DOLLARS TO GET IT DONE AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE TO GET THEM BETTER SO NONE OF YOUR FRIENDS HAVE DATES.I HAVE GONE TO YOUR BALLET SHOW AND TOLD THEM THAT YOU WILL BE HAPPY BEING THERE.I HAVE GURANTEED HIM YOU’LL BE THERE OTHERWISE NO PHONE OR MONEY PLUS I TOOK YOUR BALLET CLOTHES AND REPLACED AND REPLACED IT WITH THE CARTOON RAT THEY LIKE SO MUCH IT HAS A TUTU FOR DANCING THAT DUMB DANCE YOU ARE GOING TO DO AND MY PHOTOGRAPHERS CRASH AND DASH ARE GOING TO BE THERE TAKING PICTURES OF YOU BEING THERE.

SO NOW YOU HAVE NO WHERE OUT BUT TO DO EVERYTHING PLUS EVERYONE IS COUNTING ON YOU FOR THEIR SUPPORT.IF HADN’T BEEN SUCH A NICE LITTLE GIRL I WOULD HAVE KEPT YOU IN THE GROUP BUT EVEN THOUGH YOU STOLE BRANDON SO SUFFER.THE ONLY WAY I CAN REVERSE EVEYTHING I JUST DID IS BY YOU BREAKING UP WITH BRANDON THEN YOU WILL BE OKAY.

                                                 LOVE THE AWESOME CUTE, COOL                   AND POPULAR.      

                                                                                                                  MACKENZIE

I HATE MACKENZIE AND I ALWAYS WILL, I HATE HER.I HATE HER WITH ALL MY HEART.I DESPISE HER.ARRRRRRRRRGHGH.SHE IS RUINING MY LIFE. 

I AM DONE BEING ANGRY.EVERYTHING NOW IS OVER I HAD TO CHOOSE BETWEEN SOMEMANY TOUGH CHOICES BUT NOW THEY ARE EVEN BIGGER CHOICES.THAT GIRL IS SUCH A WITCH. 

I went to my friends to tell them what Mackenzie had sent me. They decided to have a look at my pumpkin costume. all they did was they took the costume and just painted it purple tore some leaves and it made a bottom of a wonderful dress then they took my favorite decorated purple and golden top and turned the whole thing into a beautiful purple and golden ball dress but then with make up and everything, they also told me.

“I KNOW YOU’LL PICK US YOU ARE OUR BEST FRIEND ANYWAYS”

I started to feel bad because all the mathematical solutions I had added kept on going to failure.

Nikki+Brandon=no friends, no phone, no happy sister, no money, grounded, happy guy

Nikki +friends=break up, no phone, no happy sister, no money, grounded, unhappy guy

Nikki+show=money, phone, happy sisters, no friends, no Brandon