twenty three | new years eve

"Dylan's angry with you." Riley chuckled, watching the boy who was driving. Tyler kissed his own hand and then placed it on Dylan's cheek. The seventeen year old boy didn't really react, as if it had happened many times before.

"You still kicked me Tyler." Dylan looked at the two in the back seat. Dylan had arrived at Riley's house, and after twenty minutes of Sampson parents talking with Dylan, Riley had gotten in the back seat. Not even three minutes after driving, Tyler had unbuckled and climbed strategically to the seat next to Riley.

Unfortunately for Dylan, the older boy had kicked him in the face. For Riley it was hilarious, but she did feel bad for Dylan. Tyler had almost kicked her too, and it looked like he could kick hard. "And I apologized."

"No you didn't." Riley spoke up, furrowing her eyebrows as she looked over at Tyler. "You laughed, we talked, and you kissed him." Riley corrected. Tyler frowned, before opening his in an 'o' shape.

"Dylan I'm sorry for kicking your face." Tyler made a puppy dog face. "Forgive me?" Dylan sighed looking at him through the mirror. Tyler broke out into a smile, and slide his hand to Riley asking for a low high five. "Happy birthday by the way, say that before I forget." He kissed her cheek, and Riley awkwardly squirmed.

"Don't kiss her!" Dylan exclaimed, not realizing how jealous he sounded at the moment. Riley was blushing, and the most obvious blushing ever. Tyler raised an eyebrow completely amused by the situation.

"So do you just text pickup lines or-"

"I'm no organ donor but I'd be happy to give you my heart." Riley cut Tyler off. She wore a smirk on her face.

"Smooth." Tyler mumbled to himself. Riley shrugged looking at her nails, before smiling again. She wasn't sure she stopped smiling once while in the car. She was with Dylan again, and she met Tyler. Her life was amazing, and she couldn't be more excited at this point. "At least one of you is smooth."

"I can be smooth." Dylan defended himself quickly. Riley tilted her head acting in confusion. "I can be smooth!" He repeated, being the exact opposite of smooth. Riley pursed her lips and shared a look with Tyler, both of them shook their head. "Way to defend me Riley." Dylan mumbled shaking his head slightly.

"Sorry?" She said it in an unsure tone.

rileyslayson; look who I met on my birthday tylerposey583424 likes204 comments

3424 likes
204 comments

bellabitch; 😍😍😍😍

jackmccoy; 😭😭😭😭

joyleraf; omfg this is amazing af

codychristian; this could've been us but I messed up

woahwhittemore; my wife looks perf

winterishere; IM CRYING

wmaximoff; cute cute cute

zanderlucas; akajsjs 😍💕

carlgallaghe; I'm in love I think

After about an hour of hanging with Tyler, he had excused himself as he had plans with Dylan O'Brien. Which was just to get drunk basically, Riley wasn't a big drinker plus she was underage. So after that it was just Dylan and Riley.

The most important part of the night was when he got her pizza. Not just because he got her pizza but because of what had happened. Not only did Riley get a free pizza because Dylan had still owed her from the dance, but because the place was nearly empty.

Besides the three employees, and the two other customers; it was safe for Dylan and Riley to actually talk about their relationship. It was awkward because neither of them knew how to bring it up. "So about that conversation-" Dylan started watching her eat, he had only been picking at his food and now Riley knew why. "We should talk about that."

"Yeah I guess." Riley mumbled, nodding in agreement. "So we both like each other?" Dylan nodded and so did Riley. "And now what?"

"Well if we date you might get a lot more rude comments, even death threats." Riley nodded, although she wasn't fully comfortable with that; she still wanted to be with Dylan. He meant a lot to her, despite only knowing each other for around two months. It wasn't love, but she knew eventually it could be.

"I can handle that." Riley nodded confidently.

"My acting will sometimes require me to make out with other people." Dylan looked at Riley, again she nodded. It was his job and she understood that. "With you going to university soon, and teen wolf and other things, we might not get to see each other a lot."

"Considering we met through text, I think we handle it." Riley smiled looking over at him.

Booths were a good choice for date, because when you wanted to kiss the person you didn't have to stretch over a table. Instead all Riley had to do was lean slightly, and Dylan leaned the rest and pressed his lips against Riley's.

And that was Riley's favourite part of the day, not the pizza, not meeting Tyler Posey, not kissing Dylan, but officially dating Dylan.

they are dating, and only two chapters left and one is just snapchats. The other is the last chapter, no epilogue, and no sequel.