Stop following me but don't stop.

"I'm sorry..." Katarina whined for the hundredth times. "I really didn't mean to." She ran in front of Lizzie, grabbed her shoulder and gave her the puppy eyes. "Forgive me?"

Lizzie immediately blushed then nod, completely hypnotised by this devil vampire's charm, but it doesn't work for me. Probably. Katarina put on a huge grin as she turned to me. She waited for a second before jumping on me and giving me those sad puppy eyes again.

"Those eyes doesn't work on me." I growled, pushing her off of me. "And don't touch me unless I gave you the permission."

"You're pissed aren't you?"

"Obviously?"

"Sorry..." she mumbled. She fell behind me, following me quietly.

Lizzie gave me a sour look. "Just forgive her?"

"She pushed you."

"I've already forgotten about it, come on." Lizzie hold my hand and immediately a growl sounded behind me. "And she's obviously attracted to you."

I rolled my eyes. "Oh really? Prove it." She turned to face me and cupped my face with both of her hands.

"Oh no, don't you dare do it you stupid Lizzie." She didn't give a damn about what I said as she started going for my lips.

It happened so fast, I didn't even realise it. Instead of kissing Lizzie, I ended up kissing that vampire. I instantly jerked away.

"Wow. I am so right." I can see Lizzie's satisfaction rolling off her like a waterfall.

"What the hell?" I know I'm selfish as fuck right now and frustrated as well but I don't care. "Just get the fuck away from me."

"I was just-

"Please don't even talk to me right now. Just hearing your voice makes my head throb."

She kept quiet. Good. Just what I needed. Lizzie sighed and shook her head in disappointment. The walk to Lizzie's house was awkward.

"You're so stupid and stubborn." Lizzie said before disappearing into her house.

Maybe I was wrong. Maybe I should've handle this situation differently, but I was pissed. Not just because she pushed my only friend, but what happened in the classroom as well. I shouldn't have felt frustrated. It's not the first time I've been surrounding by a mob of-

"I'm sorry. Again. I know that it's stressful for me to suddenly invade your life. Especially when I'm a vampire." Katarina said. "It's the second day we met and I've already piss you off so much."

I stopped walking. A sudden pang of guilt hit me hard.

"I am too. Sorry for being such a bitch."

"I'll protect you from those girls. You mean too much to me." Katarina said as she took my hand.

"Promise?"

"Cross my heart and hope to die." She grinned and drew an invisible cross on her chest. "Forgiven?"

"Forgiven."

"Kiss me?"

Immediately my face flushed red.

"No!"

"Awwww." Katarina then place her forehead on my shoulder. "Can I stay like this for a while?"

I nodded and embraced her. We stayed like this for a while and I actually wish for this moment to last. I haven't embraced anyone or have anyone embrace me ever since my parents are taken away from me. Grief spread through my body as I managed to not to cry out and suddenly I felt disgusted hugging the Katarina.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine."

"But you're crying."

"Don't I always?" I grinned.

"Nope. Maybe when you're alone."

"I'm going home, stalker."

------
A.N Sorry guys.... this chapter is bad. And I can't think of anything to write either so if you guys have any idea, please tell me :( thanks