Chapter 26

It's 10:36 right now and I am standing outside my house I didn't tell anyone I am coming home. I have a family member down here I can live with too... My other cousin Maria, she's Nia's older sister, lives about 3 blocks away from here.
Maria probably is awake right now. She has a little daughter, Tia, but is a single mother because he husband died is a car accident when a drunk driver crashed into him on his way home from work.
I start to walk to Maria's house it doesn't take too long when I am finally there. I walk up the steps to the door and knock softly but loud enough for her to hear.
I saw Maria through the window in her kitchen making a sippy cup with Apple juice in it and Tia was siting at the table.
The door opens slowly and I notice Maria is on the phone.
"Well, mom, I hope Chloe comes-," she starts, "Mom I'll call you back later."
Maria drops the phone and walks slowly over to me and pulls me into a huge hug.
"Chloe I can believe your here!" She squeals, we haven't seen each other in years!
"Well, I didn't want to wake up Holly and Nia and have my friends find me." I reply back I her.
"Choe!!" Tia squeals but she can't pronounce her 'l's' yet.
Tia runs up to me and jumps on me; I stumble a little but I recover and hug her back. I giggle and sit her down.
"Chloe come in and you can sleep in the guess room. But in the morning you have to go see Holly and everyone!" Maria scolds me.
"Yes I promise I will!" I reply back to her scolding.
"You must be tired from the plane ride and all. Go to sleep the room is down the hall second door on the right." She informs me as she picks up Tia.
I walk back to the room and start to think about what and how my life is. I mean it's been a emotional roller coaster lately. But to be honest, I want Josh. I need Josh to support me.
I hear my phone buzz, so I decide to look at it. It's from Holly.
Hey Chlo, I know you are at your hometown but I wanted to let you know that your best friends and your boyfriend have been living at our house  since you left. I hope you come home soon! Love always,
Auntie Holly.
I read it but I decided not to reply. I don't shut down my phone but I turn it off and turn off the light. I hop in the bed and instant go to sleep. Dreaming about my life if my parents and Clara were alive and lived down here in Florida.
---
Sorry that I haven updates in a while... I have been busy!
What do you think tent gets are going to react when she goes back to Holly's??