Trouble Trouble Trouble

Alesha's Family was already downstairs for breakfast.....but her. She didn't feel to good.
"Alesha! Come on down to eat!" Her mother said through the door.
"Okay. I'm coming." Once she heard her mom go downstairs,She snuck in her parents room and went to their closet. She moved all the clothes to the side and reached the safe. "4,12,28" She unlocked it and took all the stacks of money and credit cards out. Then she quietly shut the safe then ran in her room and put it in her purse.
"Alesha!" Her mom yelled up the stairs. "Ok! I'm coming!" She grabbed the papers for her parents to sign and went downstairs.
"About time!" Aaron fussed
"Shut Up AA ron!" Alesha fussed back.
"What Ever AL esha!" fussed Aaron.
"HEY HEY STOP IT NOW! It's too early in the morning for that! Eat your breakfast!" Lady Judy said. "But he started it! That ain't right!" Alesha debated.
"I said it's too early! And don't say AIN'T!"
Alesha got quiet. All the food was in front of them. Pastor said the grace and they ate.......but Alesha.
"What's wrong Alesha?" Her dad asked. "Nothing....I just need these papers signed." She held them up.
"Well what is it for?" He asked.
"Something for school." Alesha had already taken the cover of the moving in papers off so they wouldn't know what they were signing off for.
"Okay We will sign it later."
"Please Dad? You guys might forget!"
"Why are you so worried about it? We will after we eat!"
"Fine..."
They ate and drank whatever they had to drink.
"I-I don't feel good." Alesha held her mouth. "I'll be right back." She ran upstairs to the bathroom next to Jason's room and her mom ran behind her. "Alesha are you okay!?!??!!!" He mom asked. Alesha tried to speak but she threw up in the toilet. "I-i don't feel good."
"Come on in your room and lay down!"
"Let me just wash my mouth out."
"Okay."
She washed her mouth out with water. Then brushed her teeth and Used Listerine. She walked out to the hall way. "Mom where are you!? I think imma-" Just before she fell out her mom caught her and she got back up.
"Leesh come on in your room. Lady Judy walked her in the room and she got in her bed.
"Mom?i"
"Yes,Leesh?" her mom said fixing her bed.
"Can you and dad PLEASE sign those papers? It's important!"
"Look how about we get that done now so you can stop asking. Okay?"
"Okay." She watched her mom leave her room then she got her phone to call Erika.
"Hello?" Erika answered.
"Hey Eri." Alesha said in her tired voice.
"What's up baby momma?"
"Not to hot. I threw up."
"Did you tell your parents?"
"No. I need them to sign this stuff so I can move." She said low so noone would hear her.
"Girl i'm scared for you."
"Why? They aren't going to do anything but yell and i'm used to it so I don't care."
"Alesha that still just isn't good!"
"I know. I'll call you back later."
"Okay."
Just as she hung up her mom came up with the papers.
"Here Child." Alesha took the papers.
"Thank you." Alesha put the papers down on her bed.
"Mom?"
"YES Alesha?!" Her mom said irritated. Alesha got nauseous and ran in her bathroom and the threw up then she washed her mouth out.
"Sweetheart are you okay? What did you eat?"
"No mom It's not that."
"You got a stomach virus! I'll call your do-" "No mom I-I'm pregnant." She cut her mom off.
"WHAT?! BOB COME HERE!" Her mom called for pastor. He came running up the stairs into her room.
"What's wrong Judy?"
"Alesha is pregnant!" "BY WHO?!" Alesha got quiet. "BY WHO ALESHA?! IS IT THAT GUY CHRESANTO?!!!" She got quiet and slowly shook her head. "What is the matter with you!" Her dad said. "You are 17 YEARS OLD! You are almost done high school! You are a senior!" Her mom fussed.
"I can get a GED!" Said Alesha.
"We don't want you to have that! We want you to FINISH high school!" Her father said. "Well yall had Jason young! Plus didn't you drop out!?"
"I went to night school and we were young and dumb!" said Lady Judy.
"We didn't want any of you to do this!" Said Pastor Favor.
"Where will the baby be? In here?" Lady Judy asked.
"No. I'm moving out of here!"
"No your not!" Her dad hollered.
"The hell I am!" Alesha hollered back.
Pastor Rob's eyes got wide and Lady Judy balled her face up. "WHAT YOU SAY!" He grabbed her arm. "I said i'm moving the hell out of here!" She smacked her dad and yanked away.
"ALESHA MARIE FAVOR HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?!!!?" Her mom yelled.
"I'M ABOUT TO BEAT THE BREAKS OFF YOUR BEHIND! GET TO PACKING CUZ YOUR GETTING OUT. OF HERE!!!!" Pastor yelled to the top if his lungs.
"Dad I'm sorry!!! I didn't mean it!!!" Alesha's eyes watered up.
"AND your not using the spare car to move either like i'm sure you used it to go somewhere and get pregnant!!" Said Lady Judy.
"FINE!" Alesha hollered.
"AND YOU ARE LEAVING TODAY! AND DON'T COME BACK!!" Yelled Pastor.
"DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME COMING BACK!! I NEVER WANTED TO BE HERE ANYWAY! I WAS MISTAKENLY PUT IN THIS FAMILY!!!!" Alesha yelled back.
"Excuse me Judy I gotta get out of her sight be for I beat the skin off of that little girl!" He said walking out of her room. Lady Judy walked out behind him shaking her head. Alesha started crying and called Erika.
"Whazzup momma?"
"Erica stop playing for a second." Alesha's voice was shaking.
"You told them?"
"Yeah and I cussed at my dad and hit him and I didn't mean it and....and I need a ride to get to my new house!"
"Okay okay.....I'll get you there. I'll ask my dad if I can use his Escalade. Also I'll ask Jacob if he wants to help."
"No no! Don't ask Jacob! He's upset and angry at me don't do that!"
"Alright fine....where's Roc then?"
"Concert today."
"Okay I'll try to come now."
"See you when you come."
"Alright."
They hung up. Alesha went back to sliding and picking up her things and putting them near her door. About 5 minuets later her brother Jaeson came up. "Knock knock." her brother said knocking on her door.
"It's open." She said still crying.
"Are you alright?"
"Look Jaeson you don't have to act like you care."
"But I do! Your my little sister! And I wanna know if your alright!"
"(Sniff) Yeah I guess (sniff) I didn't mean to cuss at dad (sniff) and I didn't mean to hit him!" He went over to Alesha and hugged her. She layed her head on his chest.
"They can't be mad forever! And dad told me. We still love you!"
"Well i'm still getting (sniff) outta here!"
"Where ate you going to go?"
"Why?! So you can tell mom and dad?!!"
"Why does it matter?"
"I don't want them to know where I am."
"Yes I know they will be mad at you leesh but that doesn't mean we aren't going to worry about you! Plus we don't even know this CHRESANTO guy besides Jacob I heard."
"Well I know him!"
"For 3 or 4 days!!"
"Whatever Jae."
"Leave if you want to. Katura is going to miss you and it's sad that she doesn't have a sister that's a GOOD role model!" He opened the door.
"Think about it Alesha!" He left and closed the door. She stared to think about what he said but she didn't really care. All she cared about was her best friends,Chresanto,and of course....her baby.

30 mins later

"I just can't believe this Judith!" Pastor Rob said.
"Me either!" Lady Judy said.
"So....I'm going to be an aunt and Jaeson and Aaron are going to be uncles...?"
"Yes sweetheart." Said Lady Judy.
"You just don't get pregnant!!" Said Pastor Rob.
"Oh no dad don't worry I won't!! I wouldn't do that!"
"Better not!" Lady Judy said.
"I need to call Jacob's mom. I want to talk to him to see if he can check on her. He can get to Alesha better.
"Yeah he can!" Lady Judy agreed.
Erika came and rang the door bell. Lady Judy went to open the door. "Hi Erika! How are you?"
"I'm Fine! I came to help Alesha."
"Ohh did you? Okay okay come on in." She let Erika in. "Hello pastor!" Erika said cheerfully as always. "Hi what brings you here?"
"Oh I came to help Alesha pack!"
"Okay okay. I'll get Jaeson and Aaron to help." He called them down. "Yes dad?" They said in unison.
"Help Erika and Alesha pack."
"Yes sir." They said together. They went upstairs and Erika opened the door.
"We came to help you leech!" Erika said proudly.
"Oh (sniff) okay you can take that stuff (sniff) right there." she said pointed to some boxes.
"Okay boys let's get to WORK!"
"Alright Ms.Erika!" Jaeson said trying to be funny. Aaron walked over to Alesha.
"Sis i'm sorry about this morning." Aaron said putting his arm around her.
"It's fine. (Sniff) I'm sorry too."
"It's okay........but .....LET'S GET TO MOVING!" He made her crack a smile.
"Jaeson I left the truck unlock so you can just put stuff in."
"Alright." Jaeson took a box down to the truck and Aaron followed behind him with a box.