Part 29: Past

(A/N: Hello Family!!! As promised I'm here with the part but I got comments by my loyal readers that they want a sequel of this book? Is there a sequel of this book?? It's a complete noo because I don't think sequel of this book will be useless.. But But for my all readers I can come with another Humor book "My Bad Bad Girl"
1. The names won't be Manik and Nandini it will be different

2. The cast is Sonam Kapoor and Virat kohli anyone their fan and read the book if you all want I'll change Sonam to Anushka

3. Updates will be slow but the wholr comedy will be same with different Ideas..

4. Want me to post the book or not tell me then only I'll start.)

We all froze at our place when that guy told me and Manik and married. Aryaman bhai never told me about my past I don't know anything about all this I looked at manik he had the same expression.

I looked at abhi his head was hung low 'did he knew' I looked at cabir his face colour was changed. That guy went away somewhere. All looked at cabir for answers

Cabir: I can explain chalo manik ke ghar abhi aryaman ko call kar

Manik: mom dad ko pata hai

Cabir nodded his head they all had shocked with pained expression.

*****

"What is it batao" mukhti shouted to her parents

"Mukhti calm down" aryaman said

"Dont panic whatever we say" cabir said and others all sat on the sofa

**Past**

2 years ago when nandini was in 12th In America

She was the captain of basket ball team mens team but one sunday coach announced another captain 'Manik Malhotra' Manik made friendship with others but nandini left the ground in anger. Manik ignored her and after practice he went to library being the studios guy.

But nandini caught his collar "How dare you take my position"

The whole library saw his insult manik caught hold of her wrist and twisted her arm "how dare you hold my collar"

"Mere question ka answer do pehle"

"Itna hi shok hai toh tomorrow 9am basket ball match between you and me"

Nandini pushed him "challenge accepted" Both walked away in opposite direction.

The whole college was in hustle bustle the drama queen and the most popular girl of the college has challenge Manik Malhotra. Girls were on Manik side boys on Nandini's side.

Next day the game started they played well it was a tie 3 on 3 the last ball manik was going to do the basket nandini tried as well to take the ball and in this process nandini fell down her foot injured. Manik didn't bakset infact went to nandini "are you alright??"

"Ahh... my leg"

"You need help"

"Tumhari nhi chahiye"

"Bhalai ka toh zamana hi nhi hai"

She stood up but triped due to injured leg he caught her my waist saved her from falling and their eyes met. He picked her up and walked towards the first aid room.

On the way nandini hug him "you smell so good"

"What??"

"Konsa perfume use karte ho... ahhh such an amazing smell"