Lookalike.

~180
-where we left off-

Hiro watched the scene as all the bodies he didn't know got carried away. The only body he knew was still laying there. Makota quickly ran towards the scene once he had heard what had happened. "Hiro!" he called out, seeing the boy on his knees. He panted slightly as he reached him, seeing the body. It hit him right in heart. Why. Why would Satoshi kill so many people he didn't know?

Charlotte giggled as she walked over to the body. Since she was a ghost, no one could see her. She kneeled next to Satoshi and looked into his eyes. The brown haired male was still alive, but only briefly. Charlotte smiled. "This happens when you forget about me, your girlfriend." she giggled.

"I just have to snap my finger and you see things which aren't there.".

Ayumi had turned on the tv and was watching the news, covering her mouth. "That... Yoshiki..!" she called out. The blond male, who was tucking his son in, walked towards his wife. "What is it?" he asked softly, seeing her worried expression. Ayumi pointed at the television. Yoshiki sat down next to her as he listened to the journalist.

"A high school student has killed several people with a gun not too long ago. There is no reason why he should've done it since he has no connection with any of the people he shot. After killing a grand total of 9 people, he included himself.".

Yoshiki covered his mouth as he frowned. They showed pictures of the victims and he noticed they all looked a lot like their group of friends. The victims had similar hair colors as them. "Ayumi... This wasn't Satoshi I think... Look at the people who got killed. Don't they look like us?". He pointed at the blond male and the smaller dark blue haired girl. "Either he confused us with them and he wanted us death..or..". Ayumi looked at him, shaking her head. "No... I don't want her to be back..." she said with tears in her eyes.

"Yuka!" Yuuya yelled as he saw her sitting with the police officers who were trying to calm her down. Yuka looked up and saw him. She started to cry and the male walked towards her, hugging her tightly. As soon as he heard the news, he headed over to the place. The tiny girl started to cry in his chest. She still had some blood on her face from when her own brother shot himself in front of here.

"Y-Yuuya...! W-why would he have done that?!" she cried out, gripping his shirt tightly. Yuuya sighed and closed his eyes, shaking his head. "I don't know sweetie... I really don't..".

"We need a medic!" an officer yelled as he held Satoshi's wrist, feeling a pulse. A couple of people ran towards the scene again as they carried the male into an ambulance.

Charlotte watched as Satoshi got carried away and frowned. "I should've killed you.." she hissed softly. A hand was laid on her shoulder and she gasped. No one should be able to touch her. What was this?! "Charlotte, what you've done is not nice..." a female muttered, just staring straight at the scene. Charlotte turned her head to see and frowned.

"Mom, I'm dead. You can't tell me what to do anymore.". The black haired woman sighed. "I have the son from a friend from that guy you just almost killed in my class and I'm scaring his mother because of you. You need to stop this, now.". The ghost turned around. "No! You can't tell me what to do! It's his fault I'm a ghost so he gets to pay the prize!".

Sachiko sat in front of the tv, watching the news. The room was dark since Mayu and Sakutaro were out. The girl was just staring at the tv, that being the only light source. "I-It's Charlotte... She's c-coming for me.." the girl muttered softly. She hugged her knees and started to shake. The girl was scared out of her mind.

"Sachiko, we're home." Mayu said with a smile. She noticed how dark the house was and frowned, flipping on the lights. "Sachiko?". The girl looked up at her boyfriend who understood what she was asking for. "I'll go look for her.".

He walked towards her room, but she wasn't there. Knocking on the bathroom door, he got no answer so he walked in. No trace of Sachiko. Heading towards the dark living room, he knocked on the door.

"Sachiko are you h-..!".

A/N:

OHHH
Cliffhanger xD
Are you guys still enjoying the story or should I slowly end it?
It's up to you! :3

Leave a like or comment if you want to!
See you in the next chapter!

Bye!
:3