. o .o. o .

Hello, my birth name is Carly but since I have lived by myself I called myself  Sami-Chan, I was a 13 year old girl and I didn't go to school so I had no friends. I lived In Asia in a town called শিশুদের শহর (city of children), also my mum died when I was 10 so my dad gave me up and left me homeless. Someone in England sent me clean water and clean clothes and the bad thing was I didn't know how to write English so I couldn't of said how happy and thankful I was.

It was tea time. I was just about to nap down on my flattened cardboard box when a siren went off... a man ran down the street with a microphone saying " PLEASE GET COVER, ISIS IS COMING..." I froze. what should I do? I said, where will I go? I said... seconds after planes started flying over and the town and tanks driving down the road then.  There was chaos everywhere. Troops started walking down the road, with guns, in straighter lines than I could draw. A man in camo walked up to me and said " You need to come with me " then knocked me out...

I Woke up sitting against a wall with my hands tied behind my back and a man circling in front of me waiting for me to wake up. I lifted my head and the man said " GET UP, YOU ARE ONE OF US NOW" A tear ran down my face then rolled down my dirty cheeks." GET UP PEASANT AND COME WITH ME" I stood up and he pointed a gun to my head. 

We walked out the hut I was put in then walked up a dusty road and every where you could see was dead people and deep puddles of blood. After walking for about a minuet we walked past a group of solider having an inspection. They looked at me with an evil stare. Then the army marshal started shouting at a man. He looked at me with a face of pain and sadness. The marshal started shouting at the top of his voice so people from all around the world could here it. " IF YOU DO WHAT YOU ARE NOT TOLD TO DO YOU WILL BE PUNSHED, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" he said " I SIR!" said the boy " IF YOU LEAVE MY FACE WITHOUT PROPER AUTHORIZATION  I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND THROW YOUR ASS IN JAIL, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" "I SIR!" "I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" "I SIR!" "SCREAM IT!" "I SIR!" " YOUR ASS BELONGS TO ME NOW!" "I SIR". We walked on...

About 5 minuets later we turned left into a big building full of other children. The man shouted to sit down. Then as he finished a man walked in, introduced him self and called himself Dr Muse. As he was telling everyone what Isis was and doing he slowly paused getting quieter and quieter and looked at me like he hadn't seen me in ages. He turned around and spoke to the people who were behind him. I didn't know what he was talking about but knew he was talking about me. As he turned around and glanced at me again and said take him next door. As they grabbed I refused and tried to run away but they grabbed me around the arm really hard and knocked me out.

I woke up in a room with no windows and grey walls. I was sat in a chair with my hands tied up with rope. Dr muse came up behind me and untied the ropes and said " Hello, is your name Carly" ,I told him not to call me that and told him that was the name my parents gave me. I mean, Dr muse did look a lot like my dad so then that was when I started to piece things up. That was when I asked him if his name was Natsu. He looked at me and gasped. He said yes. I ran up to him and hugged him but I slowly let go thinking that he was the one that gave me up.

 I ran up to him and hugged him but I slowly let go thinking that he was the one that gave me up

My dad started saying how he did the wrong thing to let me go and he will never let me go again. Seconds later, planes flied over and explosions went off around us. Dad picked me up and said How we needed to get to shelter. So we ran out the door Then bulleted down the street. We got to the shelter and he cuddled me and said everything will be fine.