The Seme Demon: Vielent Xavile

TAKEN: 0/3

Name: Vielent Xavier

Age: Older than you can imagine

Looks: Media

Sexuality: Gay

Species: Demon

Personality: Vielent, or you can call him Viel, is cold towards other demons and he never really showed up in underworld. He like to spends his time more in earth. If you get to know him he's kind and caring to his friends, never really show emotions but well, he do have emotions.

Likes: Earth, humans, dark places, being alone, you

Dislikes: Other demons, hard work, loud noises, crowds

Turn on: Neck bitting, flirty uke, ass grabbing

Turn off: Being too rough

Scenario:

1) You're on your way home, it was already about midnight because you have to do (job, school project, buy something).
When suddenly you heard people laughs and whimpers. You run to where the noise come and saw 4 man were beating up someone that's cornered. He look really like a mess.
You shouted and the 4 man look really surprised and they all run away from other exit. You run to the beaten up guy and help him stand up. You asked his name, bit he seem passed out already.
You?

2) You were best friend with Vielent, but you doesnt know his secret at all. One day you got bullied really bad and suddenly Vielent come and he told you to close your eyes.
You do as he said, and when you opened your eyes, you saw Vielent is standing on a pool of blood, blood of your bullies. He has a demon wings on his back and demon tail sticking out from his jeans.
Scream? Or not?