chapter 1 biotches

A/N;

SOOOO

i wasnt planning on updating but i just saw a comment saying something like,"MORE!" and i was like,"okay okay calm your tits girly." omg whoever commented just know that i love ya lololol

I FORGOT THE USERNAME :'( OMG

okay you wonderful lovely amazingly perfect people...

WELCOME TO THE STAGE...

CHAPTER 1!!! WOOOOOOOO

:D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Ariana's P.O.V-

"JUSTIN!" I laughed, shielding my face as my dorky best friend poured a bigass bucket of water on me.

"ARIANA!" He mocked, laughing as well.

My hair was soaked to the point where it was sticking to my skin, my shirt was now wet and my jeans were wettish.

I put my brown hair between my hands and squeezed.

"Your hair's so curly." Justin commented, playing with my hair. I laughed and slapped his hands away as water dripped from my hair.

Justin smirked,"nice bra." He chuckled.

What is he talking about?

Wait...

I looked down at my shirt and of course, my dumbass purple bra was showing.

FUCK YOU JUSTIN!-.-

I blushed and wrapped my arms around my breasts.

"Aww you dont have to be so shy with them princess, show me what you got." He winked playfully.

I blushed ferociously more than I should have.

"Im kinding Great Grande." He shrugged,"you aint got nothing to show."

I gasped and slapped his bare stomach,"You're so mean!" I yelled faking hurt.

"Oh princess, you know I love you."

"Prove it." I smirked, keeping my arms crossed.

"Okay..." He trailed off, looking away for dramatic affect then back at me, he had a look in his eye screaming 'run' and the smirk that tingled on his lips finished the sentence 'run now bitch or ill kiss you'

"Shit." I muttered and took off down the backyard, before I was even half way through the damn yard muscley arms wrapped around my waist.

Damn this boy.

He picked me up from the ground as I kept slapping his arms, begging for him to put me down.

"Fine princess." When I thought he was going to put me on my feet, he layed me on the ground and crawled on top of me.

I gulped.

Holy jesus shitty titties he's so close.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N;

I KNOW ITS NOT MUCH :'(

im sorry :'( I REALLY AM

ill post more tomorrow, im watching X-factor right now lololol

this lady sucks wtf xD

Luhh you :*