chapter one ☺

Lucy's pov.

Lucy was in the middle of the forest shouting "frostbite where are you please don't leave me I love you I don't want to lose you like I did with my mama." I then fell to the ground and started to cry I felt hurt,sad,angry and abandoned I had been abandoned by my papa when my mother died. My magic started going mental it was the middle of summer I was in a forest by magnolia and it started to snow really hard "frostbite frostBITE FROSTBITE WHY!!!!" I screamed towards the dark grey sky now filled with snow clouds it stated to snow harder also a blizzard started but I didn't care one bit my foster mum had left me all alone with note not giving any clues.
Makorav's pov:

I heard a little girl screaming as the weather turned from gentle snow to a full on blizzard I knew it had to be from some sort of snow/ice mage I walked forward trying to find the little girl but I could not. the weather would not stop I tried to go on but the cold got to me so I turned back but I vowed to come back tonight when the blizzard has hopefully settled down .before I left I shouted "little girl I know you can hear me so listen I will be back tonigbt and I wish to speak with you I mean You no harm.goodbye for now child. "

7 hours later makorav's pov:

"Child I am back please come out I know you are still here I can sense your presence."I saw a movement in the bushes an I knew it was the child that I was looking for but then I saw wings and scales then it ran to another Bush and I saw fur ,a tail and crimson red eyes."what the ..." I couldn't even finish my sentence before I was tackled by a pure black wolf with blonde streaks in its fur and the crimson red eyes in the Bush. I push the wolf of me to notice it is just a cub and a female then the strangest thing happened it starts to transform into a little girl with blond hair and chocolate eye's.

I will update soon thanks for reading like it, love it icy comments will be ignored. 😊