Chapter 6

You two layed there in bed trying to go  to sleep but yous just couldn't "hey Y/n." "yeah Nathanael." "I can't get to sleep."he says like he is completely awake. you move closer to nathanael and you give him a hug he pulls you  close again but when he does you could tell he wanted to do it because he was a little impatient and couldn't get to sleep. "nathanael." "Y/n can i ask you something." he sounds serious."yes Nathanael." "Can we have sex now." he asks me. "why not since we can get to sleep we can do it longer." He takes off his jocks and you take of your bra and underwear. "lets go." you say. you lay down and he goes on top of you. "you sure you want to do this Y/n." he says concerned. "why wouldn't i want to do it with my Lover." "cause it will hurt and i don't want to hurt you at all mentally or physically." he says sounding concerned even more. "Nathanael I Love You i would never think you would try to hurt me at all and Nathanael  i want you to be the first one i do it with i want t see you wake up from sleeping next to me and that is all i need, i love you Nathan." you say as you give him a sweet and meaningful kiss. "Alright Y/n you ready." you nodded and smiled at him as you tried to keep on smiling as he pushed his Member in and a tear fell from your beautiful e/c colored eyes. "Y/n please don't cry it will all be worth it soon and i know you wouldn't mind having a large stomach for a while and then there will be our first born." he says while pushing his member in a little faster so it wouldn't hurt as much. He finally got in Completely and told you. "i am in my Princess." he said lovingly. he waited for you to get used to his size. you nodded you head signaling for him to move, so he did he moved in and out slowly and he said "do you want me to go faster?" you nodded your head. he moved in and out but when he came back in he came in hard and you said "Um.... Nathan i need to." "don't worry i need  to as well. you both say as yous ran into the barthroom he took the toilet you took the sink and you's both spewed. "can we go for a walk Y/n." "Yes of course just we need to get dressed first." "yeah good idea."nathan said. you got back into your bra underwear top and shorts and your shoes and he go into his Jacket top jocks pants and shoes. you two fixed up your hair and went for a walk in the park. "Y/n what will our first childs name be?" he asked being curious. "well actually i was going to let you choose since you are  going to be the farther cause i give birth you could do the names." you say sweetly. "ok a girl Adrienne and a boy Marin." he says. "nice i actually like them oh and by the way you are also my first boyfriend as well. (sorry if you have had a boyfriend or boyfriends in the past i haven't so i just wrote it as he is your first boyfriend.) "Well in that case Y/n am i the best one yet."he says with a cheeky grin. "what do you think i think you are better than the rest of the best you are amazing." you say giving him a quick peck on the lips and as you pulled back he pulled you back in close and hard swiping his tongue across your bottom lip you quickly and easily accepted by opening your mouth and let him stick his tongue in and Chat Noir suddenly appeared and said "awwee such a cute couple how old are you two?" he asked questioning you both. Nathan Groaned of having to break the kiss. "Hi Chat Noir i am Nathanael and this is Y/n we are both nearly 16 why do you ask?"nathanael quickly said. "oooh have you two done it yet?" he said asking another Question. "Why would you want to know if we have yet?" you said asking him a question. "oh cause i reckon you to would have fine and adorable babies." he said with a smirky look. "ok thanks and um yeah we have we just came from having sex." Nathanael said with a smile. "darn it." chat noir said to quietly to himself. "whats wrong kitty cat." you asked concerned."oh....just......ahh...... if you two weren't together i would like to have sex with you but you allready have today and you have a boyfriend as well." he says dissopointed. "Um..... actually i am engaged to Nathanael." you say nervous to say that. "oh ok can you have a affair?" he says. "um... sorry chat but i wouldn't do that to my Baby someone else maybe but nathanael no he is to Fragile and Precious. oh and i am not a whore either." you say to chat after saying that you whispered to Nathanael "Babe what should i do." "i have an idea." he says. "what is it?" you said. "French kiss him or just give him a normal kiss." he says. "what about you." "You can make it up to me later missy." he says as he winks at you. "ok" "Kitty Kat." "I am not just any kitty kat i only belong to you because i love you." he said as he went to kiss you and he did he kissed you and you Immediately kissed back he swiped his tongue along your bottom lip and you accepted his offer you tried to pull back to break the kiss but he just groaned but he was to strong and he pulled you in to him his pelvis was on yours and he was basically Grinding with you he wanted more so he put his hands up the back of your top and unclapsed your bra and he was un-zipping his skin tight leather suit......