Random Day

Hyori and Mina shouted,"LETS GO LIONS LETS GO!" As the other members did random dances. Today was a free day, and the girls decided to hang with each other. They were playing an game where Hyori & Mina randomly plays a song(like Random Dances).

Eunjae,Gunji,Minfei,and Lyn were the lions

Minju,Min,Nara,& Valentine were the cats.

The Lions were doing boy group themes. As they bowed and got ready EXO's Love Me Right played. Eunjae and Minfei went into the center,Gunji in the left,and Lyn in the right,dancing to the chorus in sync. The cats or the maknae line stared in envy. Then DOPE by BTS played,Gunji and Lyn went in center,while Minfei went right and Eunjae went left. They did the first chorus dance and was in sync still, when they were ready to do Jhope's rap IMFACT's Lollipop played. Gunji and Eunjae went center while Lyn went to the right and Minfei went to the left. The cats cheered as the girls do the 'You are my lollipop' dance. Then 2PM's Go Crazy played and Lyn and Minfei went center. Gunji went right and Eunjae went left. Finally they finished and the four jumped. Minfei shouted,"WE PRACTICE SO HARD!" Gunji shouted,"WE DID SO WELL!" Eunjae said calmly,"Cats fighting! Also don't get tired like we did." Lyn nodded and said,"Maknae line don't scream like how those idiots did." Minfei and Gunji pouts as the four went next to the judges.

The Cats was doing girl group themes. As they waved,they got ready. Wonder Girls' Like This played and Nara and Minju went center. Min went right and Valentine went left. Then Girls Day's Expect played,and the Unnie line or the Lions stared in envy/shock. Valentine and Min went center,while Minju went left and Nara went right. Girls Generation's I Got A Boy played and all the girls started to sing the lyrics also. Min and Nara went center while Minju stayed left and Valentine went right. The Lions cheered as they did the second chorus dance. Then APRIL's Muah played and all the members screamed,"MUAH!" Valentine and Minju went center while Min went left and Nara went right. Then they finally finished. The girls jumped around like the unnies,Minju said,"I think we did good. I really think we did good." Valentine said while looking at the judges,"I agree. We did sexy and cute." Nara said,"We practiced,we performed,and we did well." Min nodded and said,"I'm glad we atleast prove we can dance more sexier than the elders." The unnies stared at them and pouted.