Prologue

This a roleplay type of story with first-person, multi-POV narrative from the three main characters.

Characters: Inoue Fujimoto, Kuro(yaoi) Zaya, Rizuki

(To make it more interesting, listen to the song in the media attached above)

(Inoue's POV)

I had a dream that's too horrible to be real.

Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Rivaille-sama, Sasha, Hanji Zoe, Connie, Jean, Rizuki-senpai, Kuroyaoi-chan, and I were on a raid mission conducted by Commander Erwin. A tactical surprise infiltration among the enemies' base and to save the most important figure whom they kidnapped.

At first, the infiltration phase went out as planned. But when it was the second phase, which is to attack, it didn't go so well.

Unsurprisingly, something tells me that we're all mutually thinking of the worst, only doing our best because there's no going back.

Commander Erwin put bets on his most formidable soldiers, like placing the best possible cards against the stronger enemy. Eren and Reiner being the Rogue Titan against the Armored Titan respectively. Mikasa and Rivaille against the Colossal Titan, Bertholdt. 

Hanji and Armin fighting off Ymir as a Titan. Sasha, Connie, and Jean were keeping their grounds putting off other titans. Kuroyaoi-chan, Rizuki-senpai, and I went to look for Christa—I mean, Historia.

Hanji and Armin told us the location where Historia might be hiding. Though, it didn't seem to matter anymore when she showed herself in front of us.

She refused at first, of course. But when we persuaded her by telling that Ymir is currently struggling from incursion, she reconsidered.

"Okay, I'll come with you. Just please, don't kill Ymir."

Rizuki-senpai fired off the yellow ammo, signaling the conclusion of phase three.

We nodded in affirmation, relieved that Historia agreed to our truce. We weren't lying about it. After all, our dictation was articulately exaggerated.

We were all surprised to hear a shout of warning from Kuroyaoi-chan.

Ymir was not so far behind us with an amazing speed. We are seconds away from crushing into pulps.

We scattered.

I grabbed Historia with me and use my 3D Maneuver gear to evade that horrifying attack. I barely landed safely on the ground with Historia on me. I spotted blurring figures of Armin and Hanji Zoe whizzing away from the distance. Rizuki-senpai and Kuroyaoi-chan fixedly stood by in the upper base of the trees with a readied stance.

But Ymir has her eyes on me, eyes blatantly glaring as she stomped in my direction.

"Ymir, no! Don't!" Historia yelled, causing Ymir to hesitate for a moment.

I've got to think of something. Ymir is more likely to be aggressive when Historia is involved. If she did listen, then I should negotiate. But in what way?

It boiled down to Ymir's choice. 

And she chose to charge. 

She jumped through trees in seconds that I barely shoot accurately at her face with my signal flare, before reeling off the ground along with Historia for a better oscillation when I had to. I couldn't endure straining my body for long if this keeps up. Armin and Hanji are probably coming up with a short-term plan. Rizuki-senpai and Kuroyaoi-chan apparently needed more time. The rest are either busy with their roles or are catching up from behind. I have to persevere as the decoy. 

Predicted worse-case scenario happened earlier than expected. As I leap in high altitude, the gas from the exhaust stopped from spitting air for boost. Both of my hands were occupied carrying Historia with me to reel myself. 

Gratefully enough, the muddy earth and thick patches of grass along with one side of my body cushion the impact of the fall.

I may have been completely out of my mind when I pushed Historia away from me so she could escape. Of course, Ymir wouldn't do anything to Historia. But if anything, it's also for Ymir not to catch up on her. My maneuvering gear is half destroyed and the half side of my limbs was too much in pain to move.

I wasn't like Kuroyaoi-chan, who has a developed instinct for survival, nor Rizuki-senpai who can sometimes get through any situation on a fly. I'm simply a growing young girl whose talents and skills are defined by her own plan. If I'm caught empty-handed, there was nothing much I can do.

Ymir was only a few meters away from me with those monstrous, bewitching face upfront, ready to tackle me. And I only have enough time to make a certain face before I would die.

I just closed my eyes. 

And felt a sudden blunt pain on my head.

Then I woke up, gasping.

I blink twice, facing the ceiling. I can feel my heart thumping loudly up through my eardrums.

But this evidence alone was enough to know that I was still alive.

Yeah, I was second-guessing if I am still alive. Because the dream did happen and being so means I shouldn't be here at all.

I touched myself, particularly my face. I am alive

But how?

My mind is too clear and my thoughts are all over the place at once. I look at my right side, seeing a small closet. From the corners of my eyes, the room is bleak, empty, and almost worn-out. The ceiling was dyed in darkish brown peach, without any dust nor dirt detected. For a plain old room, it was very impressive.

I also felt from my back that I'm lying on a bed which seemed big and comfortable enough to sleep in. My body felt very warm which is a very nice feeling.

Wait... warm?

Then I realized, there was something really warm on the left side of me, the left half of my body. And that part of my body was numb because of something heavy pressuring me.

I don't even want to move it since it felt ticklish and prickly hurtful at the same time. But that's not all. There was something else I noticed. At the left side of my neck, I felt something even warmer. A hot air. It was strange, and even more strange, it made me anxious too. Without further ado, I turned slightly to the source of those strange things.

Strangely, what I saw was a pair of balls.

I mean, eyeballs. Blue eyes that looked so cold to the absolute zero. And only half was exposed. The rest were hiding in the eyelids, with those fine lashes. It was odd because the whole picture of the one who possessed those fine eyes was a man. A man with black fancy hair, with a stare that seemed to cut everything he is looking at.

That stare was shot point-blank at me.

And if it was a real gun, I would have been dead. It took me a full minute to recognize the person lying next to me.

"You're awake now, aren't you? You looked like one, from that face you're making."

Rivaille-sama pressed himself against the cushions, slowly getting up, as he made a straining sound from his throat.

I tried not to squirm or squeal in... I don't know? Just something along those lines. I only know right now that it's hard to think in this situation and even harder to ignore the hard muscles against my softer ones.

With his fingertips pushing back of his bangs, he supported his balance with the other. Then he looked at me again with the same look like before. 

"Sorry. I kinda drooled on your shoulder."