Chapter 1

"Seok Jin" my father stepped into my room. I quickly covered myself with my comforter.
"Ne appa" I bit my tongue to hold in my moan.
"We need to talk....." He bit his lip.
"Let me get...r..ready" I grunted. He nods then left. I pushed the comforter off and grabbed Jimin's hair.
"Ahh...mmm...Jim" I moaned out. He bobbed his head faster and sucked harder. I gasped as I shot my load.
"Jin" he pulled away an kissed me hard. I moaned tasting myself in his mouth.
"See you " he smirked and jumped out the window.
"That boy...." I smiled and got ready.

I went to my father's study and bowed. "Appa" I sat down beside him.
"Seok Jin" he placed a soft kiss on my forehead. "I'm sorry" he mumbled. I blinked and petted his head smiling.
"Mr. Kim.... " my father stood up. I raised my eyebrow and stood up.  A blonde man walked in with dark sunglasses. Two other men followed behind. One with brown hair and one with black.
"They're so cute!" I squealed earning a slap on the back from my father. "Mianhamnida" I pouted.
"Now that's cute" the black haired one said.
The blondie sat down and the two stood at the door.
"Mr.Kim, this is my son Seok Jin."
"Annyeong. I'm Seok Jin but call me princess" I smiled.
"Seok jin....." My father said slowly.
"Fine" I rolled me eyes. " Call me Princess Jin"
"Okay, Princess Jin. I'm Kim Nam Joon" he took his sunglasses off. His brown eyes stared into mine. I leaned unto the table resting my chin on my palm.
"Nam Joon..... Imma call you Joonie and that's final." I winked.
"He's very...
"Bossy, persistent, rude at times, classy not trashy sometimes nasty?" Joonie said with a smirk."I could use someone like that on the team"
"Team? What team?! I am not gonna waste 23 years of soft baby skin and freshly done nails doing work!" I huffed looking away.
"Jin-
"Princess Jin thank you"
"Princess Jin....you won't be using your hands that much"Joonie said leaning over.
"Appa! Get this perverse man out my house this instant!"
"Seok Jin!" Father hissed.
"I'll behave ...." I mumbled.

My father and Joonie talked about some contract before Joonie signed.
"Well time to break the good news" Joonie said.
"What is it? I was in the middle of texting" I looked up from my phone.
"Seok Jin...."
"My name?"
"Your getting married"

......SILENCE........

I calmly set my phone down on the table. I cleared my throat.
"Father,Joonie...." I took a deep breath.
" I Kim Seok Jin, the only perfect man in this none perfect world, will not. And I shall repeat myself. Will not marry a man I barely know and hasn't even courted me for 6 months. I will only agree if Mr. Kim is willing on taking the task of courting for at least 2 months. A proper engagement and a princess worthy wedding. If he can't let that happen or if I Kim Seok Jin doesn't fall in love with him within that total of 6 months period. You Kim Nam Joon will be divorced and out my life before I could orgasm. " I pulled out my own contract.
"I- how did you?''
"I figured out that some crap like this would happen so I made my own contract too." I slid it over to  Joonie.
"Does he really think I would sign this?" Joonie tossed it back to me.
"You don't have to...We'll get married and shit but I stay with my father and I never see you again or I simply kill my self." I smiled. "I've had enough time to think things through."
Joonie glared at me and signed the contract.
"Your now engaged to a gang leader" father said causing my eyes to widen.
"W-what?!?!!"
"Surprised? Princess...."