Chapter 10

© All rights reserved.  LittleThingsInLife

Chapter 10

‘Princess, go put that red lace nightie on’ Mike demanded ‘I’ve let you wear that cotton crap all week, you’re limits up’ Mike had made a deal with me that for 5days out of the week I could wear my ‘normal’ nightwear, but for the other two, he decided what I wore and he didn't tell me which days it would be either.

Slowly turning back to my draw I grabbed the red number he was so fond of and went to walk back into the bathroom.

‘Stop, you can just dress in here, I don’t see the point in changing in there, I've seen it all before’ He laughed, like this was a normal night, and we were a normal couple. It had been nearly two months since he’d taken me and I was starting to lose whatever faith I had left in me about escaping. I’d run out of ideas and everything I’d tried had obviously failed. I was stuck, and it made me sick, literally... I was throwing up often, that's what he did to me.

Breathing out I turned around so he only got to see the back of me; yes, that was what I’d been reduced to, believing that this was an act of rebellion... where’s your fight gone? I asked myself as I slipped into his favourite sleepwear... sleepwear?! I snorted like you ever sleep in this!

I just didn't want to be hurt anymore, I’d had enough... and if doing as I'm told got me a little less trouble then I would take it... I had to, because I knew, deep down I wasn't getting out of this. So why not make the best of it by not getting a beating every time I disobey.

‘Come here baby’ he smirked whilst looking me up and down, I forced the disgust off my face and tried to plaster a small smile as I slowly made my way over to ‘our’ bed I stood at the end of it, awaiting his next instructions.

He moved over to where I was stood and parted his legs so I was stood in the middle of him. Lifting his hands he grabbed onto my hips and started to move them across my body, feeling the silk and lace of the dress, he wasn't trying to be soft about it and I had to stop myself from whimpering when he would squeeze at my body too harshly.

Standing up so he towered over me he reversed our positions so he was stood over me, in between my legs, he leaned down and brought his mouth to my collar bone, I closed my eyes and tried to think of other things... anything else besides the feel of him on top of me.

Fight him. Don’t let him do this again. Don’t let him get away with this, at least try. My conscious shouted at me.

Why? He always wins; this way is far less painful.

 At least before you didn't just lie down and allow it, don’t bow down to him it's pathetic, even before when he knew he didn't truly have you was better than this. Now he thinks you’re his.

A part of me wanted to fight him, wanted to tell him that no matter how many times he took me, it would never be with my consent, I would never be his.

Then another part of me thought... I was his. He had me, I’d given up. Hearing myself say that caused my fighting side to grow, I wasn't some weak child that would sit by and allow this to happen; sure it was going to anyway but why give him the satisfaction of thinking I was actually giving myself to him.

I shoved him off me with everything I had. I put all my strength into that one push and it paid off, he landed on his back and I rushed off the bed running towards the hallway. I was getting out of here.

I ran until my legs burned and begged me to stop, and then I ran some more, I was down the street and across inside the forest he had boasted about to me on my first week here.