Hinata Shouyou x male! reader [LEMON]

(i don't own anything apart from the smutty part, everything else belongs to their rightful owners)

  His hands connected with other females as they danced together.
She wore a gold and red dress that went well with her brown hair, her mask matched her clothing.

Her hands felt small in his slightly larger ones, but it was expected due to him being a male.

He spun her around once then held her close to his body, staring into her eyes.
Once again, he spun her around, everybody else in the room doing the same with their partners.

He then let go of her hands, not even giving her a second glance as another woman came into his arms.

It was exhausting, having to dance with strangers who he didn't know nor did he have the desire to dance with him.
But he had no choice, being the prince.

This woman was tall, gloved hands and purple and silver dress with a matching mask.

Though she appeared attractive and elegant, what every man wanted, he had no interest in her,
for his heart was already stolen.

He repeated the dance with her before letting her go, her gloved hands leaving his.

While switching partners, his eyes glanced around the crowded room.
Then he was him, the man he was searching for.

Y/n L/n.

He was tall/short/normal height, silky h/c hair that went well with his s/t skin and to top it off he has these amazing e/c eyes that Shouyou could just melt in.
If he were to explain everything that he loved about Y/n then he'd be there for ages.

Y/n was wearing a black suit and a mask that was black and f/c.

Slowly, Shouyou began to move his way towards him, grabbing a random partner and not bothering to analyze her.
Yes, it was rude to not look at his partners appearance, though all thoughts had left his head.

He was now five feet away from Y/n.
Everybody was beginning to change partners, he needed to be quick yet smooth to gain Y/n's attention.

He began to step louder, though not to noticeably.
However, Y/n attention was still on his partner.

Determined to not give up, he spun around a few times with his partner, his shoes clacking loudly on the hard floor.

It seemed that it worked, as he gained the h/c haired boy's attention.
Y/n's eyes darted towards the sound, along with a few others.

His face showed some confusion as to why Shouyou was making such a noise, so he attempted to dance closer with his partner, getting ready to switch.

Everybody in the crowded room began to swap partners elegantly, Y/n sliding past Shouyou.

"Meet me outside by the fountain"

Shouyou whispered into his ear as they passed each other.

Skillfully, he grabbed another partner and tried to dance past everybody to escape the crowd, the only thing on his mind was getting out.
After some time, he managed to slip past unnoticed and begun to make his way outside and towards the fountain.

It wasn't much trouble, getting past the guards, he simply told them who he was and said he was getting some fresh air, they immediately let him past.

Eyes scanning the area, he looked at the palace that he would soon own once he was wed.

Roses were neatly trimmed around the side, and the grass was short and neat.
There were small lights dotted around everywhere, illuminating the area and giving it a magical feel.

Hedges were cut into exotic shapes and there were many flowers of multiple colours, along with a few trees.

He never often went outside when it was night, so the sight was enchanting and new to him.
"Shou-- Sorry! my prince!"

He heard a nervous voice stuttered and Shouyou quickly turned towards the noise, seeing Y/n quickly standing up by the fountain.

Looking around, Shouyou saw that they could easily be spotted if somebody were to walk out, so he looked at Y/n and beckoned him to follow.
Shouyou thought for a while before deciding that in the maze would be the best place to hide.

Lucky, Shouyou knew the maze inside out, so he was able to find an area that was invisible from the castle.

Once confident that nobody could see them, Shouyou smiled towards Y/n, a small giggle escaping his lips.
"No need to be so formal around me, just call me Sho like you always do"

Shouyou said, and the other male blushed and nodded, scratching the back of his head.

"Sorry, i just thought it was something important and formal"
He replied.

Shouyou soon saw a seat and quickly sat down, patting next to him for Y/n to follow, which he did and took a seat next to him.

Shouyou's hand rested on top of Y/n, causing the other male to blush intensely.
Turning towards him, Shouyou staring into Y/n's captivating eyes and slowly began to lean in until their lips were connected.

The other quickly melted into it, kissing back passionately.

The orange haired male placed one of his hands on Y/n's thigh for soupport, the other trailing up to behind his neck and deepening the kiss.
Y/n's hands and found their way into Shouyou's hair as they begun to tug at some stands.

The kiss felt magical as always whenever Shouyou kissed Y/n, however the need for air was strong and they both separated, soft pants escaping their lips.

Shouyou staring into Y/n's e/c eyes once he had caught his breath, leaning in again to peck his lips before wrapping his arms around Y/n's shoulders and leaning his head onto Y/n's chest, closing his eyes.

Y/n rested his arms on Shouyou's back loosely, softly rubbing circles with his fingers.

"Y'know we shouldn't be doing this, Sho"
He whispered.

"I know"
Shouyou whispered back, listening to Y/n's heart beat.

"You know this is wrong, two boys shouldn't be together"
"I know"
"And that if your father were to catch us, i'd be off to prison or even executed"
"I know"
"And you are soon to be married to a beautiful, rich and kind young lady"
"I know"
"And that we can never, truly be togeth--"

Y/n felt soft lips touching his own lightly, silencing him.
"I know that our love is forbidden, but i can't help it, you've stolen my heart"

Shouyou muttered.

Y/n sighed and stared back at Shouyou.

"But it's forbidden"

A small glare was set on the h/c haired male as Shouyou sat up.
"I know!"

He said loudly, making Y/n's eyes widen.

"I know i know i know i know i know! But i don't care! I couldn't love a woman no matter how hard i try! I only love you!"

"Sho, i..."

Y/n was cut of once again.

"Why can't you accept that i love you! Damn all the rules, damn them all to hell! I don't care! I'm going to prove to you that i love you! I'll say it as many times as possible! I love you i love you i love you i love you i love you!"

Shouyou screeched, tears beginning to fall down his face.

Y/n was silent, though he slowly moved his arms around Shouyou, wrapping this around the short male.
Shouyou' arms were by his side and he was unable to move due to Y/n's tight hug.