IV

Krystal POV

we were about to enter the classroom when our teacher ask me to get her book from her office.

As i was walking back to our classroom i saw two people talking outside the classroom. They look so familiar. Then the girl shouted something and run then the boy enter our classroom. I hurried my pace to our room.

"Maam heres your book" as i handed her the book.

"Thanks Krystal, you may now take your seat." she said.

As i was about to go to my table my heart pound like i was from a long run, i dont know what im feeling. I look at the person who is seating beside my chair.

He look so familiar like i know him before.

He smiled at me but i just take my seat and ignored him. I guess he dont mind.

"Hi im Yiyun" then he offered his hand. Im a bit shock from his gesture. I just look at his hand then on his face.

"Its Krystal" then turn my attention to my bag taking my notebook.
Then he slowly retreated his hand while he smile briefly.

Im not really that mean, i just dont usually interact with the person i dont know.

Ambers POV

The girl that student called the Ice princess just walk in. She handed our teacher a book then she was told to take her seat.

As i scan the room the only seat that is not occupied is beside me. I guess she will be seating beside me. She look at me while she was approaching i can sense surprise and confusion from her eyes the way she look at me. So i smiled at her but she just ignored me and took her seat. And not giving up so i told her

"Hi im Yiyun" then offered my hand to her. She just look at my hand then face me. She has that glare that can make someone froze to death but im not affected. But somehow those eyes remind me of someone.

"Its Krystal" she said. Somehow it makes my heart flattered.i guess Shes really not that mean as what other think. Maybe theres something behind that icy glare something in the past. I dont know what gottin into me but i just felt determine to unleash it.

Not minding i smiled unintentionally and retreated my hand not embarrassed but determine.

Since its english class and being a New yorker im a little bit bored so i just stare on the board mindlessly.

I sometimes secretly took glances to my seatmate. Not knowing shes aware of it.

"if youll keep doing that i would really call you a perv" she glared at me saying that straight to my face. Then thankfully the bell rung indicating lunch. She stood up and walk toward her friends. Before they got out she turn around and glared once more.

I was a bit shocked but the same time happy. I dont know why, i just felt fulfill getting her attention.

" hey bro, youve just been Krystalized twice" Key said and laugh so hard.

"Nah, wait till i melt that Crystal" i answered him with a smirk.

"Haha.. Oh noh,someone is feeling challenged" he tease me.

"Haha.. Weirdo"

"You want to have lunch together? " key asked.

"Yeah, sure.. Since i dont know anybody else aside from you."

"haha, i thought so.lets go"

At the cafeteria

Ambers POV