Coffee Shop Comics (Gisaniel)

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR 2K READS THANK YOU!

ISLYM to anyone reading!!

On with the story....

Summary: Daniel is a barista, and Giselle's a regular customer.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Oi, Daniel, that's a skim cap," Jason yelled from the cash register.

Daniel sighed, and got up from his seat, starting up the machine. He was the only barista at 'Riley's Coffee Hut' so all orders went to him. He set to work on the coffee, just thinking about Giselle.

Who is Giselle, you might ask?

Well, she was the redhead that came in everyday for coffee. It was safe to say that Daniel had a major crush on her. She came into the shop every day at the same time, ordered the same thing, and sat in the same place, reading a book.

Giselle never came in without a smile on her face, and that's one of the things Daniel liked most about her – she was always happy and optimistic.

It was the morning, and Giselle didn't come in at this time, so Daniel was just counting down the minutes until he got to see her sparkling blue eyes and silk-like hair.

Daniel didn't get much sleep last night, as he was up late thinking about Giselle. This seemed to happening a lot lately.

"Orders up," Daniel yelled as he placed the coffee on a tray. Becky, the other waitress, came and picked it up, walking off to give it to the customer.

Daniel sighed.

It was going to be a while before Giselle showed up, and he was already bored. Sure, being a barista was pretty fun, but it sometimes got a little dull.

The only thing was, Giselle didn't really know Daniel. Sure, she always smiled at him and gave him a few words of thanks, they had never had a proper conversation.

Daniel could dream, though.

"Daniel, mate, you zoned out there for a while, I've got two orders for you," Jason said, walking up to Daniel, and patting him on the back.

He looked around and saw a few more people sitting around the coffee tables, and some men and women walking towards the register.

He blushed and mumbled a thanks, snatching the orders from Jason's hands and getting to work on the coffee.

It got busy in the morning.

"Got it bro, go serve the people, you know how they are without their coffee," Daniel teased, cracking a smile.

"Yeah mate," Jason said laughing all the way back to the register.

It was true.

Daniel definitely learned it the hard way. He had made a coffee with soy milk not almond milk, and the woman had thrown her water at him.

It was an amusing story, but not at the time.

Daniel just sighed, and continued thinking about Giselle.

A few hours and coffee orders later, the door bell rung. Daniel looked up to see his favourite person walk through the door; Giselle.

She walked over to where Jason was standing. She smiled and laughed at something he said.

"Daniel, the usual," Jason yelled from the counter.

He set to work on the caramel latte. As we was making it, Giselle walked over to where Daniel was, at the barista station.