Chapter 2

*Iris POV*

I'm DYING! "Let me out!" I begged "would you shut it I have had enough!" I nod but realize I'm in a bag. Then I get an idea ill pretend to be dead.

                      It has been 1hour and I'm still in the bag hehe. "hey sunshine you still breathing?" I didn't reply "Dam! If I kill her slendy will be pissed!" he exclaimed. Wait who is slendy? Omg i just realized who it was its that guy from that pasta the um the slenderman yeah him oh crap i have read some disturbing stories about him eating children! I can just see it!

*IMAGINATION*

      I wake up in a dark place I'm freaking out and one single sweat drips down my face. "Great job my boy now to eat her but i would like to see her suffer" *laughs evilly* i hear a voice laugh and feel a whip hit my face "AHHH PLEASE STOP!!!!" *another laugh* "my what a noisy one ill take my time with you, you will make a fine meal" I scream but no one hears me i start to sweat and feel my teeth being pulled one by one slowly "AAAAHHHHH!!!!" *gurgling noise* see the killer take a knife and cut one of my eyes takes it out and the slenderman eats it "PLEASE LET ME GO!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH" then i hear flesh being torn and look down to see a horendouse sight my flesh being torn with-with my own teeth! and i die....

*IMAGINATION OVER*

          I shiver from the thought and realize its either kill or be killed then i feel as if I'm not the same. He opens the bag and I'm fast to kick him he falls and i start to run he catches up to me and pins me to a tree he pits a knife to my neck i then appear behind him 'h-how did i do that? Its imposible' i then kick his knife and pick it up then stab him in the leg he falls and i cant control it for some reason the smell of blood so sweet i drink from it and then he heals but why. I then move quick and I'm about to stab his heart and i lean and whisper "sweet dreams" then i scream when i scream "NO! I WILL NOT KILL!" and i regain my body and i start to run when a tentacle and see the faceless man i scream and kick when I feel a needle in me and I black out.

*Jeff POV*

     Slendy knocks her out and turns to me "what did you do?" "I didn't do anything I thought she stoped breathing checked the bag I put her in and she had red eyes she then she whent crazy sucked some of my blood healed me and said 'sweet dreams' tried to stab me and then her eyes turned back to blue" he nods "lets go back and wait for her to awaken we have to explain it to her" I'm puzzled and ask "what is she exactly she almost killed me" i shivered no one ever made me feel afraid "she is the seeker" I stay freeze 'no way that weak girl is the seeker?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ so HI! second chapter is done please vote and comment on it and read some of my other books like the hybrids alpha mate,bitter sweet,and ask questions on ask jeff,masky and slendy thank you!

'SWEET DREAMS'