Part 14 - Love Against Blood

*Satomu's POV*

I saw (y/n)-san feeling scared, so I asked her why.

"What is it, (y/n)-san?" I asked. "Are you feeling scared?"

"I... yeah..." (y/n)-san. "I... I saw a g-ghost...! Can we g-go now... please?"

Ghost? That can't be a ghost. I've never heard ghost stories about Kiiroi Academy before.

I turned around to see if it was really a ghost.

I just saw a student staring at us with brown hair and soulless eyes. Wait... is that... Nagaharu Yonaka?

I can't be wrong. It must be him!

"(Y/n)-san, you can go without me," I said to (y/n)-san later. "If that... um... 'ghost' bothers you, you should run away quickly."

"O-okay...," (y/n)-san said and ran away.

"Don't forget to meet me on Friday in the Sakura Tree Hills."

(Y/n)-san nodded and again, ran away. My cerulean eyes turned pale and my face was covered with my shadows. My smile turned dark as I turned around to see Nagaharu.

"Oi! You!" I yelled to call him.

He got surprised and saw me. We stared at each other and we walked towards each other. We both clenched our fists.

"What do you want, braggart!?" Nagaharu growled.

"Ha! What do I want?" I mockingly said to him. "What I want is for YOU to stay away from (y/n)-san! SHE'S MINE!"

"No way I would give a fuck to that!"

"Ah, you really are a persistent rival of mine! And there's no way I would give a fuck to what you want to!"

We glared at each other, too. As if my lightning and his lightning crashed together.

"I will fucking crush you into pieces, Satomu! You're going down!"

"I will destroy your fucking face, too, Nagaharu! I am far handsomer than you, you little piece of shit!"

*Your POV*

You went to the school café and you saw your friends. You also saw Maya with them.

"Hi, (y/n)!" your friends waved your hands.

"Hi," you said, trying to act like everything's fine.

"Hey, (y/n)!" one of your friends said to you in a teasing way. "I saw you with a handsome guy today!"

"Who? Satomu?" you asked.

Your friends gasped. They can't believe on what you said.

"Satomu Masashiro?" Maya said. "He's one of the players of Tennis here in our school!"

"Kyaaaaa! You're so lucky, (y/n)!" your friends squealed. "We thought that you and Satomu are really meant to be!"

"What!? N-no!" you said, blushing.

After hanging out with your friends, they all bid you goodbye except Maya. She decided to go with you so that she can hang out with you some more.

You went to a dessert restaurant that time. You both eat chocolate sherbet.

"Our friends are right," Maya said. "Actually, I prefer Satomu for you rather than that dickhead, Nagaharu."

"You too?" you said, blushing.

"Ahahahaha! I saw it! You're blushing!"

"Oh, stop!"

Maya then pinched your cheeks and giggled.

"You're so pretty, yet so popular," Maya giggled again. "I am envious! But don't worry, I'm still your friend."

You thought about what happened before when you hang out with Satomu.