TEW: Chapter 1| No one. Eats. My. CHEESE!

||Chapter 1||
I narrowed my eyes as I saw a mouse running around the house. I crouched down behind the kitchen counter as I watched it eat my cheese.

"No one. Eats. My. CHEESE!" I exclaimed as I jumped up, making the mouse squeak and run in fear.

I started cackling evilly as I held my stomach. "MUAHAHAHA!"

Mom laughed as I continued on my evil laughing fit. "Honey, can you get some ingredients for this potion?" She asked as she crouched down to my height.

"Sure mom!" I exclaimed as I jumped up to snatch the basket on the table.

"Thank you sweetie, be back before dusk." She says kissing my cheek.

"Okie." I smiled as I hugged her.

I walked out the house and to the back garden, which led to the forest. "Where are you going?" Valerie asked from behind me.

"Mom asked me to get ingredients for her." I said as I turned to her.

"Be safe. Remember, if someone or something shows any signs of wanting to hurt you, shrink them." She says with a wink.

I laugh. "Ok, ok."

I walked down the path in the forest, picking up crystal rocks on the way.

**

I opened the fence door and stepped inside the garden. I look around wondering where Valerie is, normally she would be here until after dusk..

I enter the house, closing the door behind me. "Mom! Mom?" I ask looking around the empty house.

I enter the kitchen, hoping mom was there, cooking food or making potions.. But she wasn't.. "V-Valerie?" I said, my voice shaking as I knocked on her door.

No one answered. I turned the knob and entered her room, I gasped at the mess in front of me. Her potion shelf was knocked down to the ground, as well as her bedside table and cabinet.

I started sobbing as I went down to the living room. "M-Mom?" I say under my breath.

I opened the front door and stepped outside, looking around. "Mom?!" I shouted, letting out a sob.

"S-Sweetie.." A voice whispered behind me.

~ W ~ A ~ K ~ E ~ U ~ P~

I shot up, burying my face into my pillow as I cried. "Y/n... Are you okay?" F/n asks as she flies over to me.

"T-they're back.. The nightmares are back..." I whisper lifting my face up from the pillow.

F/n looks at me with a worried expression. "Don't worry Y/n.. We'll find a way to get rid of them... Again.." She mutters hugging me with her small arms.

I hugged her back with a small smile on my face. "O-Ok.. Thank you, F/n.."

**

"So.. What're we up to today?" F/n asks as she hops into my backpack.

"We're just going to get ingredients for a potion I'm working on." I answer as I stood up, fixing the backpack straps on my shoulder.

"Gosh, F/n.. You're getting heavier!" I joke, laughing.

"Y/n!"

"Haha! Joke! Joke." I say walking out the door.

"Are we going to go to that creepy old witch lady at Ruennia?" F/n asks as I hop on my broom.

"She's not creepy. She's my Aunt, F/n." I say rolling my eyes as the broom flew up.