Chapter One

A/N: Hey Guys! So, here's a new story, a collab in fact, with the one and only...Mocha_Latte! She really needs no introduction, I'm sure you've all heard of her and her knack for writing absolutely amazing stories. We've been planning this for quite some time now. Gunna make some magic happen...maybe...probably...well, we're sure going to try! xD

This first chapter is Mocha's part, so enjoy!

Pewds’ POV:

I leaned my head against the car window, watching the trees that were passing me by. It made a stream of green and brown mixed with the golden light shining above, a lovely sight. The chatters of my parents filled the car, making me feel warm inside. I always enjoyed seeing how they spoke to each other so lovingly and sweetly.

“Are you excited to summer camp Pewdie?” My mother asked, looking over her shoulder from the passenger seat.

“Yeah, I can’t wait to see my friends.” I smiled happily, jumping in my seat. “Are we there yet?”

My father chuckled softly. “We’ll be there soon, son, now why don’t you relax?”

I leaned back against my seat and took in a deep breath; I’ve been looking forward to this ever since summer started. Hiking, archery, arts and craft with all my friends, Marzia was going to be there too! I blushed slightly at the thought of the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach and I couldn’t help but smile in the most idiotic way. My patience slowly ran out as I imagined what fun we would all be able to have together, tapping my feet and twiddling my thumbs. Maybe…maybe I could finally find the courage to confess how I feel towards her? But then what if Piggeh and Stephano did something stupid and I screwed up big time? The thought of that made me frown greatly.

“He’s so jumpy, I think he might break the car,” I heard my mother giggle softly.

“He takes it from you,” My father replied just as softly. “You were that excited when I took you on our first date.”

I looked to them, seeing a light reddish hue colouring my mother’s face and she put one hand onto his shoulder. My father in turn, smiled back at her with much affection.

“Oh, is that a guide?” I heard my mother ask.

I perked up and almost jumped out of my seat. “Are we here?”

“Well, if we’re getting a guide, we should be very close.” My mother responded with a sweet smile.

I looked up front seeing a tall man wearing a dark blue vest over a white shirt with tight jeans and sunglasses. Seemed a little shady but the sun was bright this morning. The guy stood in the middle of the crossroads before us, not direction signs in sight. He moved his arms to the left, telling us the way. My father nodded in thanks then drove off, continuing the trail of the many verdant forests. My excitement rose as I caught the sight of something that looked like a gate. There was a large building not too far behind it, I’m guessing it’s the office.

“Here we are,” my mother announced then looked back at me again. “You brought everything with you, right Pewdie?”

“Yeah, it’s in the trunk!” I quickly opened the door then ran out to the back. “Dad can you unlock it?”

The trunk popped up and I collected my things while my parents collected my registration form. I made a last minute check of what I needed: toothbrush, toothpaste, sleeping bag, towel, shampoo, soap, clothes, and then the rest.

I turned around, beholding the soon to be best campsite ever.

It’s kind of weird to think about it that way, it was my first time being here but hey, same for my friends! There’s nothing bad with being positive.