Chapter Fifteen

A/N: Hey Guys! I'm back with Mocha's chapter of SBF. She's such a talented individual and one of the most amazing people I've ever had the honour of calling my friend. So, don't forget to go to her profile and show her some love too! 

I hope you all enjoy =) 

Cry’s POV:

“Why the fuck can’t we just kick them out of camp?” I demanded, my fist slamming against Rhys desk. “They’ve been the worst behaved team and they’ve been doing everything but ‘learning from their mistakes’!”

“Cry, calm down,” Tristan said, his eyes narrowing at me. “I thought you were just going to ask Rhys something, not interrogate him.”

I sighed bitterly. It was a little surprising that the guy didn’t realize I was going to demanded something from Rhys when I requested to come to the office. He knew how much that team had been getting on my nerves. My wounded head wasn’t the only issue; just this morning Mr. Purple Face tripped Pewds, who then toppled over Latte and created a fucking mess with the smaller man laying on top of his ‘best friend’. The Stupid-Head only became vulnerable because he was trying to take pictures of the cafeteria…but still, they almost hurt Pewds once again. The laughter and the finger pointing that followed just made me want to throw a chair at the other table. They were fucking lucky that Pewds was already used to this kind of treatment. Of course, I wasn’t just mad about the tripping, I was pissed from everything they had done and it was beyond me why that team wasn’t kicked out of this damned place.

“Well, what a fucking surprise.” I looked back at my counsellor who stood beside Flora. “Why should I? My team’s been putting up with too much shit. I don’t want to stand and hope for a fucking miracle to happen!”

 Turning back to Rhys I added, “And you’re doing a very good job at disciplining the victims.”

Rhys brows came together and his face twisted into a scowl. “You’re the one to talk, Cry. How many fights have you gotten into this year? I understand once or twice but now you either get hurt or fucking start a fight in every other activity. Don’t come talking to me like you’re high and mighty, even if you’ve been here for the longest time.”

My teeth clenched. I just wanted to fucking throw something across the room, but a gentle hand on my shoulder stopped me and I looked back at Flora who gave me a soft smile then turned to face the buff gorilla that was surprisingly her husband. She walked over to him and rubbed the man’s shoulders. Her voice was a whisper as she soothed the tension in the room. Rhys listened to every word, his eyes closing, then he placed his hands, that were a size of a bear’s, over hers. She giggled then kissed his head, receiving a small blush from Rhys and a smile cracking his hard face. I watched in amazement. How in the world was she able to just magically tame this beast with just words and small gestures?

They cuddled silently, probably forgetting that Tristan and I were also in the room but I paid no attention to this PDA. Seeing how they were so affectionate suddenly sent my mind thinking about Pewds. The way he looked at me last night…I couldn’t get over how much I liked it. As strange as it sounded, I wished that he stared at me like that all the time instead of staring at Latte.

“I am calm, honey.” Rhys finally said.

I blinked myself back to reality, seeing the two pull away but Flora’s hands stayed on Rhys’ shoulders, massaging them.

 “Dear,” she began gently. “You should at least consider punishing them as well. They are the reason these two teams have been fighting so much.”

“Thank you,” I sighed. Finally, someone with common sense.

“However, Cry, you’re responding to them in the wrong way as well. What are you learning if you lash back at them?” Tristan added and gave me a stern look. “It’s like feeding a troll on the internet, the more attention you give, the more they would want to attack you.”