Hide 'n' Seek

They exit the cave, a man dressed in green hovering in the air via a red balloon.
"Why don't you try your magic out on him." Tatl whispered to the Hylian-turned-Deku-Scrub.
Link nods and a bubble forms in front of his nose... Snout... What is that thing? Anyway, he aimed at the balloon and fired, bursting it. The man falls down.
Link walks towards him.
"Green clothes, a fairy... Oh my, are you a forest fairy!" The man in green exclaimed.
"I have a bad feeling about this..." Tatl whispers to Link.
"I, to, am a forest fairy, alas, I am 36 years old and no fairy has come to me yet. So I sell maps. Tell you what, I'll give you a discount. A map of Clock Town for only 10 Rupees and Southern Swamp for 30!"
"Just one for Clock Town please." Link says, hiding the rude fairy in his hat before she says anything.
"Tingle Tingle Kooloo-Limpah!" He threw confetti around. "These are magic words that Tingle created himself. Don't steal them!" He said before going back in the air.
"Let's try that balloon next..." Tatl suggested, flying to a purple balloon.

Link nodded again and repeats the magic on the balloon, making a small child jump.
He looked towards the Scrub and the fairy and walked towards them.
"Did you pop the balloon?" Link nodded. "My names Jimmy. If you can pop that, your pretty good." Jimmy looked at Tatl, then back at Link.
"I'm the leader of the Bombers. If you play a game with us, we'll let you into our base."
Tatl sighed. "Are you-"
"Of course we will," Link interrupted the fairy. "What game?"
"Hide and Seek!" A child dressed in green ran up to them.

Once all the children had gathered, Jimmy explained the rules.
"We will be hiding around Clock Town. Find us before dawn, and we'll let you into our hideout."
Link nods and closes his eyes and starts counting.

When he opens them, the children were gone.
"We do not have time for this!" Tatl yells.
Link ignores his fairy companion and sets off to find the children.
He checks behind a tree where he finds a kid who starts running from him. Link gives chase and catches the boy by his jumper. "Aww, damn it!"
Link moves on to South Clock Town. He notices laughter coming from a crate and breaks it, grabbing the kid before he can run.
"Ya got me."
Link goes to the Laundry Pool. He can't see anyone in the small place, nor can he hear anyone. He goes by instinct and destroys a crate, letting the boy run but Tatl catches him.
"Stupid fairy."
Link goes to West Clock Town and finds the kid, not even hiding. He easily catches him.
His next stop is East Clock Town where he breaks both the crates and catches the kid.

They all gather in North Clock Town. "Well, you found us."
They each turn around in numerical order.
"53142. The code to get into our hideout."
Tatl makes a mental note of it.
"Come on then, useless. Let's get going."