The New Teacher's Kind of Hot, Isn't He?

*Louis' POV*

I held my books close to my chest as I walked into the locker rooms to get changed into my gym clothes. I glanced around shyly as i went to pull off the large, pastel pink sweater I had on. It was large like most of my sweaters were, big enough to slip right off my shoulders.

I went to slip on the dark grey t-shirt that was part of our gym uniform.. It was so dark, and I didn't like it. I prefered the lighter colours. I then slipped off my black and white Vans, then pulling off his white skinny jeans. I pulled on the black shorts, frowning to himself.

"Lou, babe what's wrong?" I heard my bestfriend, Zayn ask.
Most people wonder how we're friends. We're two very different people. He prefers dark colours, being alone, not talking to people, usually frowning. I prefer light colours, being with at least one person, so I don't feel alone, usually smiling.
Zayn was one of my only friends though. We met back on our Freshman year, I tripped over a pencil and had dropped all of my stuff, the first day here. I remember feeling so embarrassed, I sat there and cried.
He came up, offering help and walked me to my class that day. Since then, we've done just about everything together.
We also met Niall Horan, who we had met Liam Payne from as well. Niall and Liam were in a relationship.
A lot of people like to assume Zayn and I are together.. But I don't see him like that at all.

"Oh? Just, these uniforms are so sad, Zaynie." I stated quietly then.
"Aww, c'mon Lou, they look fine. And you look great in it, don't worry." He replied as he offered me a kind smile.
And of course, he got me smiling again as he I giggled. "Thank you, ver' much Zaynie!"

After that, we headed off to the gym room, going to sit down on the floor by the wall as we watch some biys grab some Basketballs, trying to show off they can shoot them.
"Those boys need to stop trying to show off how 'cool' they are.." Zayn mumbled after a moment as I glanced at him, he had a scowl on his face.

Zayn hated a lot of the kids at our school because they were exactly the picture of society he disliked so much. He was one of those artists who had the types of pictures that were inspiring, and against society and things like that. As hispter and slightly basic as it was, his art is usually really unique and beautiful. I love when he paints me pictures. I have at least one whole wall in my room covered art he's made me.

My thoughts are interrupted when, who I assume to be our teacher walks in. "Oh hello class!" He had a big goofy smile on his face, and my heart probably started thumping so quick and loud, Zayn could hear it.

"Let's all get up and do some stretches, shall we?" He called out again..
He's the new gym teacher.

This amazing looking human being is now our gym teacher.
I'll get to see him everyday.
What a wonderful way to end my highschool career.
I stared at him for a moment, he made eyecontact with me, and I swear I felt something.

Suddenly Zaynie's voice pulled me out of my thoughts as I glanced at him. "Oh? Sorry." I went to stand up after that huffing to myself.

I've never been a big fan of gym class.
Although it just became my favorite class.

///////////
This is shitty, but there's that.

I really like the plot of this, oops?
I was doing a roleplay like this. Which is what this is based off of.

But yeah, if only I could write it better.