Chapter 1

*karly pov*

Savanna, Brooklyn, Katey, and I get to school. We see a sign on the door that says, 'All girls trying out for football cheerleading, go to the gym during free period.' I slowly sip on my coffee. We start heading to our lockers. I get my stuff for my first to understand which are food for life and history. I feel a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist and soft lips on my cheek. I turn around and see my boyfriend Cody. "hey beautiful.", he says sweetly. I feel my cheeks heat up. I giggle and say softly," hey handsome." "I couldn't get you off my mind last night," he says blushing and rubs the back of his neck nervously. "Awwh Cody!", I exclaim. He is too cute! He slowly leans in and presses his lips to mine. I smile into the kiss. "KARLY!", I hear someone yell. I jump away from to Cody to see Trent storming up to us. He gets to us. "hey Trent," I say sweetly. "what the hell is this?!", Trent snaps. Cody jumps into the conversation. "Its called her kissing her boyfriend!", Cody snaps. "boyfriend?", Trent asks looking at me with a hurt expression. "..yea..", I reply sympathetically. Trent shakes his head and walks away. I sigh and close my locker. I kiss Cody's cheek and walk to my class thinking about how how I hurt Trent.

(A/N: I'm not gonna go into detail about her classes just yet.)

*later on*

Its finally time for lunch. I head out of the classroom to meet up with savanna to head to pizza hut. I finally find her. "hey girly", she says smiling. "hey gorgeous", I say jokingly. We laugh and start heading to my car. We drive to pizza hut and pick up our pizza. We drive back to school and go to the cafeteria. When we walk into the cafeteria Cody comes up and says, "hey babygirl come sit with me. Savanna you coming to?" Savanna nods and we follow Cody to the table. We sit down and eat the pizza just having random conversations. Pretty soon lunch comes to an end. Savanna and I meet up with Brooklyn and Katey and head to the gym for free period. When we get to the gym a girl with blonde hair and green eyes comes up to us. "hi girls I'm Kelsey. I'm the former head captain of last seasons squad. We decided to have our cheer tryout days during free period. So go ahead and Chang out in the locker room and come back out here good luck!"