Magnetic Girl

"Junior," Mark said patting my back. "Its already late, we should get going."

"I'll pack up just wait for me in the van," I said as I start to pack my things up. Mark got out of the room and I was left all alone. I wear my cap and ran after Mark but when I got out of the room I didn't see him in the hallway. So, I just walked to the parking lot. When I saw Mark in the parking lot I ran to him and bumped into someone.

"Sorry!" I exclaimed and help her up. We both were standing up and we were looking at each other.

"Sorry," she said shyly and she blushed. She start to run away as I was fascinated by her beauty, especially her eyes. I absent-mindedly followed her with my eyes.

"Junior!" I was shocked when Youngjae screamed beside my ear. I think it would take forever to recover from his scream.

"Yah! Youngjae! Why did you do that?" I said as I tried to get that girl away from my head.

We started to walk to the van and Youngjae explained how he was screaming really loud from the van to reach me but I guess I just didn't hear him.

We reached the van and it started driving to the dorm. Everyone was asleep. No wonder, we surely are tired. A whole day full of schedules and endless practice. Who wouldn't get tired?

I took my hand out and remembered the girl I bumped into. Her eyes were so captivating. The way she blushed was cute. I stare at my hand which I used to help her up. I guess were only meeting this once. I seem disappointed. Or should I say I was disappointed.

We reached the dorm and I quietly, slowly walk in. Some sat on the sofa with heavy sighs and the others went to their own rooms. I was just walking quietly causing them to notice there was something wrong.

"Junior?" our leader JB seemed to be concerned.

"Yes?"

"What is with that atmosphere?"Jackson asked.

"What atmosphere?"

"You're spaced out! That's unusual, man!" Jackson said making us laugh but it didn't work.

He tried to change the subject and kept on making jokes. The moment he cracks the 5th joke we were all gone to our rooms.

I changed my clothes and bid the persons on the other room good night. Namely, Yugyeom and Bam Bam. I lie down my bed or say mattress and think of that girl.

Why can't I get her off my mind?

"I wish that we can see each other again," I said to myself.

"Don't get yourself too excited," another side of me said.

"I'm just hoping to see her," I answered the other side of me.

"Don't be too optimistic!" I nearly screamed.

"You are such a pessimist," I answered to myself.

"I must be crazy," I said realizing what I did.

That's when I decided to get some sleep cause this won't cost me any good.

SPECIAL PART! [BAM BAM AND YUGYEOM]

"What is he doing?" Bam Bam whispered to Yugyeom.

"I think he's sleep talking," Yugyeom answered and continued to watch Junior talking to himself.

"Should we wake him up to stop?" Bam Bam asked.

"Nope. Its fun to watch," and the evil maknae mode is on. They start to have small and soft chuckles for Junior not to hear.

"He is really out of his mind," they chuckled again and they said this together.