chapter sixty-two

- this got into the 'ur going to jail wtaf u dumbsHIT' thing idk I'm going to hell for this entire book gtgtgtgtg -

- I actually didn't write this part, just edited it a bit, lmao thanks Gabriel (my side hoe who writes bomb asf but doesn't believe it) for doing this, see you in hell babyboy xx

- (SO YEAH ILLEGAL SMUT {they don't do the do though + bad words are broken up so this isn't restricted} READ WITH CAUTION)-

- this was hard to edit and read idk why something about guilt and I dunno it's actually illeGAL

Vanessa's point of view

"Hey Cal?" I asked and he hummed as he pulled his shirt off. "I um, I gotta tell you something."

He froze and then nodded slowly. "Y-Yeah, what is it?" He asked as I buttoned up a shirt I took from him.

"I dunno how to say it but um..."

"You're scaring me Vanessa, what's going on? We just got back together." He said and I pretended to look guilty. "What did you do?"

"I couldn't help it Calum I swear okay." I said and he honestly looked so afraid. "I'm sorry..."

"Van-"

"I love you." I said and he blinked a couple of times. He smiled and it started out as a small smile and then it ended with his eyes crinkled and a small laugh escaping his lips.

"I thought... I was so scared." He said and I smiled as I went up to him. "God, I thought you were done with me."

He cupped my face in his hands and then pressed a kiss to my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he smiled into the kiss. "You have no idea how fucking happy I am." He said and his hands slid down my sides, gripping my thighs.

"I figure you're pretty happy, took me Ling enough to sort this all out right?" I said and he nodded, telling me that words can't explain how happy he is.

He bit down on my bottom lip and felt a bit awkward when his tongue slipped into my mouth. No matter how many times we make out, kissing with tongue is super weird and I'll probably never get over it.

My back hit a wall and I tugged on Calum's hair. "Do you even know how fucking fine you looked today?" He asked and I hummed. "Do you know how hard it is to continuously have to remind myself that you're fifteen and I'm over eighteen?"

"Pretty hard I'm guessing."

"More than just pretty hard." He said as he kissed my jaw. "Life struggles at its best." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I really hope you're joking." I said and he promised that he was. I practically whimpered when he bit on my neck softly and his breathing grew rather uneven.

"Tell me-Tell me if I make you uncomfortable, okay?" He asked and I nodded, humming out an agreement as his hands slid under the shirt I was wearing.

"I'm so fucking lucky." He said, his breath fanning my neck as his warm hands trailed over my stomach. "God I love you." He said and chuckled

"I love you too Cal." I said and he grabbed my chest through my bra. "I think... I think I owe you something." I said and he hummed.

"For what?"

"For somewhat being patient with me and for claiming two out of three awards you were nominated for." I told him and he asked what I owed him.

I kissed his jaw and he chuckled lightly. "Woah there baby girl, don't rush yourself." He said as I reached for his belt and I promised him that I wasn't.