Chapter 1 - After Work

I'm just finishing up a tattoo, when I hear the bell go off, meaning someone's use walked in. I hear my best friend, Bexley, talking to the person.

Bexley: She is in the back finishing up a tattoo. She should be done.

Person: Okay, I'll wait up here for her, thanks love.

I finish it up and I lead the way for the guy to pay for the tat. And I see one of my male best friends, Ben Bruce.

Me: Hey Ben! You here getting a tattoo? Or you need something?

Ben: I'm here for you to come to my place, and yes you can take Alexandria and Bexley.

Quinn: *laughs* You read my mind.. Okay I need go pick Alexandria up from daycare.

Skipping to bens house -

I'm pulling into Ben's house with Alexandria, and Bexley and I see is car that I don't recognized. I pull up and I get out and help Alexandria out of the car.

Bexley: Do you know who's car that is?

Me: No I don't, maybe they found a guy for the band?

Alexandria: Mommy, do you think James brought his puppy?

Me: I think he did baby girl

I knock on the door as I'm holding Alexandria and Ben Answers the doorway a big smile on his face.

Ben: They are here finally! Come on in: And Alexandria guess what!

Alexandria: What uncle Ben?

Ben: James has his puppy here.

Alexandria squirms in my arms and I put her down as I put her down she runs to the living room to play with James puppy, Killer. Bexley and I walk through the door and Ben shuts it, and literally grabs my arm and pulls me to the living room. And I see everyone there. And Alexandria playing with Killer, who is only 2 months old. But not the guy who owns the mystery car.

Ben: So we have a surprise for you! We have found our new lead singer!

James: *yells to the kitchen* Come out here!

I hear footsteps and someone in black skinny jeans, a white tank top with the sides cut out showing tattoos everywhere. But I see a tattoo that I recognized because I worked on it , an owl tattoo on his chest.

Ben: This is Denis Shaforostov or Denis Stoff. Our new Lead singer!

Now I know why the tattoo I recognized.. Then I realized he is Alexandria's father.

Denis: Quinn? Is that you? * looking at me up and down and walks towards me and hugs me*

Me: Yes Denis, it is me... *hugs back*

Sam and Cameron: Wait you guys know each other?

Denis: Yes we do, we use to date a while back and she did some of my ink.

I just nod my head agreeing with Denis. Alexandria walks towards me.

Alexandria: Mommy, can I have some juice?

Me: Yes you can baby, let me go get it.

I walk to the kitchen with Ben following. I walk to the fridge and get a cup for Alex.

Ben: How does Denis and you know each other? And why does him and Alex look a like?? Wait... Hold on, Alex is his daughter. That's why you were pregnant and said your boyfriend left you...

Me: Denis and I know each other because I did tattoo him and date him. He came in one day to get the owl done and I worked on it. And yes Ben, Alex is his, and he is not to know until I tell him. Yes, that's why, I told Denis I was pregnant and he said he wasn't ready to be a dad and walked out the door. I haven't seen him since until today.

I walk back out and give Alex her cup. I smile watching her play with Killer. And I see Bexley looking at me, I mouth to her that I'll tell her later. I see Denis going over and playing with Alex. I watch him interact with her and smile. Ben comes over and puts his arm around my shoulder. Denis looks up and me and looks at Ben's arm around me. He looks at me, and i lock eye contact and I see jealousy in his eyes.