Chapter Four.

Nandini was still standing there looking at everyone. She was just thinking about her mothers words. White wolf. She has never heard about this kind of colour in wolves, than again the same question why her?

Nandini just walked ahead towards her mom and dad. While passing through the car she looked at the car the tinted glass window clearly showed her the image of herself. A white wolf,her full fur was white except her nose being black. On one part of her body sunrays were falling making her fur shine. Her eyes were blue in colour. Her wolfy form was looking more gorgeous.

'Shift to ur human form now, nandini. Its my first day here. I am a bit tired. Too much for the day.'her wolf said. 'Shift?? Par ye kaise hoga. Kaise banu main firse Nandini?' She had just started her training so was not that much into this shifting.

Nandini's father saw her eyes turning from blue to black and than again blue. He understood that his daughter dint know to shift back. So he immediately went forward and helped her while her mom ran inside to get her clothes. As soon as Nandini shifted back, her mother put her in bed to sleep.

"Call Khan Sahab immediately. I want him here within minutes, and the news of my daughter shifting should stay only here. No one and I mean it no one should know about this." Alpha Murthy ordered.

Khan Sahab was the oldest man in their pack. He almost knew everything that had happened many many years ago. Alpha trusted Khan Sahab a lot.

In the next few moments Khan Sahab was standing with his head bowed in front of Alpha.

"Khan Sahab I want to talk to the Moon Goddess, is it possible? Its urgent."Alpha Murthy asked in a tone that made Khan Sahab look up at him, while Alpha Murthy continued "Not only I but even your Luna and Nandini will come." "I will try Alpha." saying this Khan Sahab sat down for meditation along with Nandini sitting between both her parents.

After sometime they felt as if everything around them fading away. No noises only calmness surrounding them. Soon they entered into a new place. It was the most beautiful and serene one they had ever seen. Grass, flowers butterflies, birds, rabbits and what not. It was surely out of the world. Nandini was just gapping at everything over there.

Khan Sahab lead them to a door and a man standing there opened for them.

As soon as they entered the place it was all white. White pillars with white curtains white chairs tables.everything was white. Except for the purple flowers that were looking amazing.

They waited for some minutes and all of a sudden there was a bright white light. It was so bright that it forced them to close their eyes. As they felt the light decreasing they opened their eyes to see someone sitting on the throne.

They immediately guessed it to be the Moon Goddess. They bowed their head in form of respect.

"Nandini my child. At last you are here.", said the goddess.

Nandini dint understand anything. With innocence ahe was looking at the goddess and than at her mother.

Khan Sahab stepped in front to talk but Moon Goddess stopped him.

The Moon Goddess said." I know why are you all here. Nandini shifted into a white wolf. I know that you all are worried for her but she is the most special child. All my children are special, but Nandini is my child. I have made her. I have specially made Nandini with myself in her. I know she is just 13 but she had to shift. I have made her this way. I have transferred some of my powers in her.

She will be the only white wolf in the whole kind of wolves.

She will be the only wolf who can talk to me, connect with me. No one other will ever be capable of doing this.

She is capable of living alone. She can live without her mate if unfortunately he rejects her.

She will know her other powers when the right time comes.

But for now you'll need to hide her powers from the wolves and vampires. This can also be a threat to Nandini and the kind if the powers are used wrongly.

Her wolf is Nikita. Nandini's name for her past life.

And her mate will be Aamir. You'll will soon get to know who he is.

They are destined from the past many life's to be together.

You'll need to wait.

Time will help you'll know everything."

The Moon Goddess said Nikita and Aamir's name looking at Khan Sahab, that made him nervous.

The Moon Goddess than turned to Nandini and asked her, "Are you happy my tiny baby?" Nandini immediately bobbled her head up and down giving one of her loveliest and brightest smile, but immediately frowned when she realised that she was called tiny. Nandini said," I am not tiny, its just that I am small. But that doesn't make a difference na?." The Moon Goddess immediately smiled,"No never. Size doesn't make a difference. Its only ur heart and ur thoughts that matter." Nandini thought for a while and than again asked, "Will my height change the colour of my wolf? White is my favourite colour so I want to be white." Moon Goddess replied saying," No doll. U will always remain the white wolf. We will soon met. Till than take care." left back in her chariot.

Nandini came out of her thoughts. That is when she realised that she had come far enough and she had to go home before anyone spotted her.

She ran as fast as she could to her new home. She was running when she smelled some scents of wolves near her house. So she decided to enter from back inside of using the front door. As soon as she entered the backyard she shifted into a human and put on clothes. She walked near her window and a strong mesmerizing scent hit her nostrils. She knew he would come. She decided to go from the window so she jumped inside. As soon as she entered she was shocked to see the monster Manik laying on her bed. Her wolf immediately got excited. She wanted to jump in his arms kiss him senselessly for a long time. Idiot despo Nikita all the time just wants to jump in his arms n kiss him.

She was so lost in her thoughts that she dint realize that Manik was near her staring at her.

"Where had u been? How did u come up? Your bedroom is on the third floor." Manik asked her gazing down at her.

Now Nandini could jump around 100ft above ground level, so it wasn't a big deal for her. But what would she tell this monster. 'Soch nikita soch apna khurafati dimag aaj use kar. Stop ur dirty thoughts about him and think.' Nandini told her wolf. But as she was busy in her thoughts and wasn't helping her, Nandini thought and told Manik, "Woh monst.... Mmmhhhmmm aa Manik I was out running in woods. And about this coming up ooh its soo easy. Ye pipe hai na usse aagayi upar." Manik was not convinced, but decided to ask her about this later.

Manik said, "PACK YOUR BAGS. YOUR SHIFTING TO MY PLACE. YOU WILL STAY WITH ME."

This was like a bomb on Nandini. She just stood at her place. Frozen.