chapter one//the letter

Raindrops were gently falling on my window, while outside nothing was heard except the sound of strong wind carrying leaves. It was the end of August, and autumn was just about to arrive. I was spending my last summer days just laying around and doing nothing but searching through Tumblr and Twitter. While my eyes were scanning each picture carefully, a message popped out of nowhere.

Greetings! 'Giggles', the school for young ladies who are obsessed with books, movies, TV shows, celebrities, and other things, will be officialy opened on September 1st. We would like to invite you to attend our classes this year, it's completely free and safe! Don't miss the chance to be one of the fangirl school team!

At first, I thought it's just another fake ad that is going to harm my laptop, but, something was bugging me to sign in. And I did. I had to answer some questions about me, and some about being a fangirl and fangirling. It was too funny for me to believe it's an actual school.

Days have passed and I haven't seen anything about the school yet. I conviced myself that I won't get an answer from them.

On August 30th, my mum came in my room with a pink envelope in her hands.

"It says it's for you. I didn't open it yet", she said and handed it to me. I carefully opened the envelope, while my mum was watching my every move. What if it really is a message from the fangirl school?, I thought. What am I supposed to say to my parents?  I took the letter out and started reading it.

Congratulations! You are officialy a "Giggles" student! We really hope this will be a fun experience to you! On August 31st we are taking you to the hidden school. Just be packed & ready to go when we arrive. P.S. If you are worrying about your parents, stop, because we've got your back! In the envelope is another letter, for your parents, which says it'a an usual boarding school for advanced students! We're sure they won't mind taking their child there! See you soon!

My eyes wide opened when I finished reading. Well, damn. This is going to be weird.

~Hi, I know this chapter is short af but the next ones will be longer, I promise! How do you like the book so far? Any suggestions? Please, leave a vote and comment if you like it, it means a lot! 
And, again, correct my grammar and spelling mistakes, if there are any, because English is not my first language!

'Til the next chapter ♥