Chapter 2: Paralyzer

NOTE: Hey, the picture is mine. These are one shots. None of them are related to to each other.
---------------------------------------------
Haru's POV

Clubs.
Percy loved them, I hated them.
I only went to this club on that night, because I didn't want his best friend to get hurt.

In the club, light were flashing, Percy dancing and I was casually hanging in the corner, keeping an eye on his bestfriend.

When the lights snapped off and a few seconds later snapped back on. The DJ was standing in the middle of rises up matte black platform.
"Hey, Hey, my fine ladies and equally fine gentlemen." He said this sentence tilting his sunglasses down, to reveal brown rich eyes. "Let's start some signing in this club, put your name on the list and then song you well be singing and wait for your turn." He said this part in a giddy way, giggling.

Percy walks over to me, green eyes shining with excitement. "I wanna do it. " He yelled over the music. "Then go sign up, dummy." I yell back at him. He nods at me with a lopsided grin and my hearts flutters, as I watch him walk away.

Percy comes back after a few minutes, drink in hand. I asked him what song he was going to to singing. He winked, and said it was a surprise.
'Sneaky boy, what is he going to do?' I thought to myself, as Percy watched and listened to the other acts. After a while of waiting and chatting with Percy, the DJ what had came up before yelled Percy Parks to come up on the stage. Percy smiled at me and winked, once more before leaving to go on stage. "Hello everybody, I would like you to know this song is dedicated to a special somebody, who I hope will accept me after my god awful singing." Percy them seemed to stare at me for a few seconds before starting to sing in his masculine, yet light voice.

I hold on so nervously
To me and my drink
I wish it was cooling me
But so far has not been good

It's been shitty
And I feel awkward as I should
This club has got to be
The most pretentious thing

Since I thought you and me
Well, I am imagining
A dark lit place
Or your place or my place

Well, I'm not paralyzed
But, I seem to be struck by you
I wanna make you move
Because you're standing still
If your body matches
What your eyes can do
You'll probably move right through
Me on my way to you

I hold out for one more drink
Before I think
I'm looking too desperately
But so far has not been fun

I should just stay home
If one thing really means one
This club will hopefully
Be closed in three weeks

That would be cool with me
Well, I'm still imagining
A dark lit place
Or your place or my place

Well, I'm not paralyzed
But, I seem to be struck by you
I wanna make you move
Because you're standing still
If your body matches
What your eyes can do
You'll probably move right through
Me on my way to you

Well, I'm not paralyzed
But, I seem to be struck by you
I wanna make you move
Because you're standing still
If your body matches
What your eyes can do
You'll probably move right through
Me on my way to you

Well, I'm not paralyzed
But, I seem to be struck by you
I wanna make you move
Because you're standing still
If your body matches
What your eyes can do
You'll probably move right through
Me on my way to you

You'll probably move right through
Me on my way to you

You'll probably move right through
Me on my way to you

Percy finished singing, now smiling with a school boy blush dusting his cheeks. The whole crowd began to shout and push. The only thing they seem to be asking was "Who does the song go to?!". Percy looked giddy and just adorable. He began to walk off the stage down the 3 step stairs. The crowd ambushed him, but he managed to slip through them and sneak off to me. "Hey... so did you like the song?" He asked me, his green eyes shining. I was taken back, by his question. Why would he ask me this when he should be asking the person he sung about? Wait a minute... "I loved it, but Percy, am I the person I'm the song?" I asked. He only looked at me with big green puppy dog eyes. "Percy I-" I had started, but then was cut off by lips crashing against my own.
I kissed back.
"Haru. I love you!" Percy squealed at me.
"I love you too, you dummy." I mumured back to him, leaning into him, swaying to a song in a club.

I quite enjoy clubs now.