d r a f t n i n e

To: Carson
From: Jasmine
It's been a while since I had texted you last. How's life going for you?

For me I've been doing great. Why you may ask. It's because I'm finally over you; my heart doesn't ache anymore when I see you with someone else. I don't cry over you. I'm simply just over you. I might not feel the same anymore but I know deep deep down in my heart I will always love you, but I just can't deal with this one-sided love anymore. I've moved on. To someone better; someone that loves me back and cares for me. I guess this is a goodbye, but remember I will always love you no matter what even though we were never together.
Sent.
May 5, 2016

••••••

I looked around the hallway where everything took place; my memories of him and I together, as I hold my phone full of messages to him. I guess I can finally let him go but he'll always have a piece of my heart. All these texts were a way to get rid of those feelings towards him and I guess they work. I just don't feel the same like I did before.

Ding

To:Jasmine
From: Max❤️

Babe, you ready to leave for our summer trip? You already graduated high school yesterday; it's time to say goodbye and leave that place. You don't need to be reminded of the heartbreak you've been through. You don't need him. You have me, and I love you with all my heart. I can't wait for our trip this summer so hurry up in there babe.❤️

Sent.
May 5, 2016

Max's texts put a smile on my face. He was the first person to ever love me back. He didn't break my heart; no he was the one to mend it back before it shattered into a million pieces by him.

I looked back at the hallway again, for the last time. I was done. I don't need him anymore, and I'm positive about it. No more crying and definitely no more of him breaking my heart, without him even knowing what he was doing. I'm over it. It's in the past now.

As I walked out the door, I looked at my phone to the text messages in my draft that were meant for him. I noticed one little thing about the last message I "saved" to my drafts. The one text I said that I'm over him, that I've finally moved on, and the one that says I'll always love him no matter what, was sent to him.

•••••

The end.

Hope you guys enjoy!

P.S I know most high schoolers (seniors) don't graduate this time of month but this is fictional so yeah.

Leave a comment if you guys want a sequel in his view ,aka Carson's view, after he receives the last text message that Jasmine wrote which was supposed to be saved to her drafts.

Remember to like and comment.

Also to check out my other works.

That's all so peace ✌🏼️

Love you all;)))
Jennydinh_