Chapter 11

Another battle with the Akuma the thorn. A vegan has turned into an evil plant monster. She can control all the plants in Paris. Her main focus is to get plants to take over the world and there diet is humans. Chat and Ladybug have been struggling to get to near the person to see where the Akuma is. Thorn has barricaded herself with evil plants, making it impossible to get near her Akuma. Ladybug and Chat were back to back fending off the evil minion plant monsters. They dodge all the vines that try to grab them. Thorn laughed as she catches other innocent civilians and wrapping them in an egg-like material to feed the plants. Ladybug is running out of time, she is already on her third beep. Ladybug was able to cut all the plants that surrounded her. Chat staff was caught by a vine, then he was then thrown to the other side to another battle of the plants. Ladybug was in her own battle and she was surrounded in an alley.

Ladybug pov
I have to escape to change back but there no way out.

Beep! Beep!

Oh no, I'm changing back, the flower then trapped me within its petals grasps.

I catch Tiki as she fell in my hand, "Mari I need energy." She whispered.

I pull out mini cookies and place her inside my blazer, "Please hurry tiki!"
I started to slam against the petals to escape. I felt an altitude from the flower I was stuck inside of. We were moving up! The flower then opens up the face of the Thorn. Her face raged as she saw that I wasn't ladybug.  The flower then closes up on me except my head.

"Oh well, another snack for my babies." The Thorn threatened me. 

"Why don't you leaf her alone!" I saw Chat coming from the sky trying to slam thorn.

The thorn called her vines to block Chat staff, "Chat wants her, he has to go catch her." She glared at before flicking her hand as a command.

The flower started then started to swing down then next thing I knew I was in the air falling to my doom.

Chat Pov
"Marinette!" I yelled.

I pull my staff out of the entanglement of the thorn plants. I jumped across each plant to rush after Marinette. I can hear the fear in her voice. I have to go faster. Vegetable plants started to block my path; each vegetable bigger than the last one. They were as huge a train. I click a button to extend my staff. My staff has extended me all the way to her. I have to catch her.
Next thing I knew she was holding on to my chest.

I sigh in relief that I saved my princess, "God thing I caught you from heaven." I smirked.

I have never been so scared since getting eaten by a dinosaur almost made me pass out. I re-extend my staff to land back to the ground. I need to go back to help ladybug. Once we landed I put my staff to my belt; I still had Marinette bridal style.

I was setting her down, "Chat behind you!" Marinette pointed to an ambush of vegetables.

I started to run with Marinette in my arms once again, "Don't worry my cutecumber you'll be safe."

"Don't make a pun about me being a vegetable while were being chased by one!" She angrily yelled.

"Alright don't vine about it." I chuckled as jump on to the roof to set her down. She then jumps up to give me a tight embrace.

"Thanks, Chat," I heard her say then pull her to give her a kiss on the lips.

I should save her more often but I don't want her to be in any more danger. She is still shaking in fear, then I heard an explosion. Ladybug needs help. I wish I didn't need to leave Marinette in this state. Well to change her attitude I just need to say a pun I chuckled, "If we canteloup lettuce marry!" I then ran off to jump off the roof.

"Chat!" She yelled which meant Mission accomplished.

Marinette pov
That dumb cat! I shake my head as he ran toward the thorn. I quickly open up my blazer and tiki zoomed out.

"Marinette I'm full power! " she gave me an odd look, "are you alright?"

"Not really. Paris is still in danger." I look out to see a giant fortress of thorns and plants.

"Say the words and you help save it." Tiki flew in front of my face.

"Tiki transform me!"
🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞
Third
"Miraculous Ladybug!" The city transforms back into its glory. All the city damage was renewed and the thorn vanquished. Ladybug tuck backs her yo-yo and saw the nearby grocer, "I am never eating vegetables ever again."

"Don't be a prick m'lady. The flower that wilted was in desperate need of a stem cell transplant." He said with a cheesy smile.

"Oh gosh.." Ladybug eye-rolled him, "That was the worse one out of all your plant puns."

"Ouch M'lady. Don't worry they are still pro seeding." His Chesire smile grew.

"Unless your miraculous runs out." She points at his ring. Chat Noir runs to Untransform back away from the public.