The Time Before The War (Part 3)

"So," Naruto said. "The Akatsuki have made a move."

"When?!" Ay yelled. "Why are we now just being told?!"

"I called this meeting as soon as I heard." Naruto said. "It appears they tried to take the one tail."

"Is this true Kazekage?" Mifune asked.

"It is," Gaara said. "It was a hard battle but I got them to retreat. The attacker had long blonde hair and mouths on his hands."

"That's Deidara," Onoki said. "He was my former student now a rogue ninja."

"How do we defeat him?" Mei asked.

"Insult his art and he'll lose his head." Onoki said. "He wont think right."

"This brings up another matter." Naruto said. "I believe we need a new ninja academy. Not one like the ones we have today."

"What do you mean?" Tsunade asked.

"A joined Academy for all Shinobi and Samurai." Naruto said. "It's time to bring down all are walls and combine are cultures. The next generation will train together and befriend one another. This will also allow everyone to know the same strategies to defeat rogue ninja like Deidara."

"Why do you want that?" Onoki asked.

"To end any chance of a new rivalry between villages." Naruto said. "If we throw out the whole Leaf, Sand, Cloud, Stone, and Mist titles on Shinobi and make them simply ninja then it may make them think we're all on the same side."

"Explain more please." Mei asked.

"Well if a sand ninja and a mist ninja were injured on the battle field and a medic from the Sand came by who would he help?" Naruto asked. "It would more then likely be the sand ninja who wasn't even hurt all that bad as were the mist ninja died because his wounds were worse. If they were just ninja with no mist or sand division the medic would help the critically injured ninja."

"You want to make sure the next generation doesn't let the village they come from dictate their decisions." Gaara said.

"Right," Naruto said. "I've developed a new transport jutsu after studying my father's fight methods. By placing a marker on the ground in two places anyone can use it to teleport. I plan to use these to transport students from every village to this new academy and they can then use them to go home."

"We can also use these markers in the war." Ay said. "It can transport troops and supplies quicker. Can you make it to were it's a one way? We can't take a chance of the enemy using it to get to are HQ."

"Give me a week and it will be done." Naruto said.

"Good," Ay said. "I think that's it for the meeting."

***********************
Naruto stared home trying to wrap his mind around what was to come. Akatsuki movement was increasing so war wasn't to far off. If they were to attack now Naruto wasn't sure who would win. Every side has a few trump card that could turn the tides of war.

Suddenly a chain came flying out of nowhere. Naruto jumped away just in time as it slammed into the ground causing the ground to shatter. The attacker came out of the trees and stared at Naruto with his one eye threw his mask. The eye was that of an Uchiha's... it held the Sharingan.

"You must be Madara Uchiha." Naruto said.

"Perhaps," The masked man said. "But I can say I am part of the Akatsuki, and I'm here for you nine tails."

"For starters my name is Naruto," Naruto replied. "And what makes you think I'm coming with you?"

"You have no choice." The man laughed.

"No choice?" Naruto asked. "Oh, there's always a choice."

Naruto rushed at his attack with blinding speed. As he threw his punch the masked man caught it and tried to kick Naruto. As the man's leg came at Naruto, Naruto suddenly vanished and reappeared behind the attacker.

"That jutsu," The man said. "The same one as your father's. I hope you won't be as bothersome as he was."

"don't hold your breath on the." Naruto smiled.

Naruto vanished again making the man look in all directions. Believing Naruto was behind him the man swung his chain around only for it to slide through the air. Then out of nowhere the ground opened up and Naruto appeared.

"You were under ground!?" The man yelled.

"Rasengan!"

Naruto shoved the blue spinning ball of wind into his attackers chest sending him flying backwards a few feet. When the dust cleared the man had disappeared.

"Well done nine tails," The man's voice called out from all directions. "You managed to injury me. I underestimated you like I did you pathetic parents. I promise you next time I won't make the same mistake. Until then Naruto of the Whirlpool."

"Come back and finish this you coward!" Naruto yelled at the top of his lungs. "If your so strong why are you running away?!"

"A smart man knows when to stop fighting." The man called. "It's better to live and fight another day, then to fight on and die for nothing."

With that Naruto was alone and angry. Angry that the man that killed his parents had once again got away. Next time he won't...who ever he is.