Chapter 7

Your POV
The recording went pretty well. At least I thought it did. I didn't know if I acted awkward or nervous because I wanted to go along with everything.
"Hey, you did great." He says to me. I wanted to watch the video but I guess I'll watch the video and read the comments later. "Thanks." There was a long moment of silence until he decided to press his lips against mine. Electricity ran through my body as if an eel conducted all the electricity in the and slithered down my spine. It was a good feeling. So I'm guessing he likes me back. I had completely forgot about everything until reality hit me. I cants do this can I. He pulled away and smiled at me. I smiled back. "Well, I should probably get back to Em." I say awkwardly. "Yeah, I need to send this to Max." He says before I leave the room. Well, that wasn't awkward at all. I headed over to Emily's station without saying a word to anyone. "Hey, how was recording?"she asks me without looking away from her computer. I guess she heard me come in. I could feel my cheeks turn bright red. "It was fun." She looked over at me like I was an artwork she was trying to understand. "Are you sure?" She asks. Did I sound awkward or scared. Did she know I was hiding something? "Yeah," my voice cracks. "Alright, what did you do?" We would play games as a kid and she would be the detective. I guess that experience came back to her. She is not going to give up so I told her almost everything.