plot

My name is Nell.My dad left before I was born and never came back my mom kept me for 7 years but then left so she could have more money to spend on drugs.Can't say I was mad though the 7 years I spent with her were terrible.

After a few years in the system they finally found a family that would abopt me.My life would be perfect there if they did not have that child from hell.

There is Miss and Mr (till this day I still dont know there first names)and there daughter Mia ,aka child from hell.The moment I met her I didn't like her she was stuck up and got everything she wanted compared to me who didn't even know when I would have a chance to eat again for the first few years of my life.She also took and immediate dislike to me.

She's the kind of girl that gets the guy,his brother,the nerd,and the teacher ,and if I wasn't gay and didn't live with her I would fall for her masquerade too. she's the classic pretty blonde girl with blue eyes a nice body and surprisingly doesn't put on to much make up.

Wait let me introduce my self some more I'm 15 around 5'4 I have dark brown hair.My eyes are hazel and I am very proud of them my skin is pale and no matter how long I stay in the sun I can't get tan.People call me smart and a teacher pet but that's only because I'm quite if they got to know me they would figure out I have smart mouth ,anyway read on