(Human) Koro-Sensei x Reader

A/N: Contains Spoilers.

(Y/n Pov)
They have brought in an assassin for experiments for a test. I heard he was called the Reaper. He looks pretty cute but I am already engaged.
~Time Skip~
He will soon destroy the world. Why?! Why did they have to do this to him?! I just fell for him and now he has no choice but to kill us all. I have to tell him. After telling him he told me to leave and that broke my heart. I love him.
EXPLOSION
Everything is all a blur now. I can only see a tentacle like figure staring at the moon it must be him. He is about to leave I have to do something. I don't think I just hug him from behind and he stiffens. I confessed. Right after that I felt something piercing through my side is it one of the motion sensed weapons?! I feel something catch my as my body goes numb.
(Koro-Sensei Pov)
I felt something hug me from behind and I see Y/n in tears begging me to stay as telling me she loves me. I love her too but I am a monster thy will soon destroy earth. She deserves someone better than me. She suddenly lets go and I turn around in horror to see her getting stabbed with those things. She nearly falls to the ground and I catch her and place her on my lap.
(Third Person Pov)
"Please teach my students"

"You will be a better teacher than me I know it"

"I love you Y/n! Please don't leave me!!"

"Don't worry I will be here" the h/c girl says while pointing to his heart.

"I will always love you monster or not"

And with that nothing came out of the girl. But little did they know a certain relative was watching them from a distance.