-Chapter 13-

E'mani
-----------------------

When I got out of the tub Caine was half asleep in my bed .. It had been a while since I had seen a man in my bed, Mario was in my bed pretty often but he never stayed !! My previous relationship was horrible.. fucking it up for allot of men !! I cared about Mario but that was about it, that wall around my heart wasnt moving.. then along came Caine !! I rolled my eyes once again at the thought of him, he reminded me of my ex allot only difference was that Caine had a way of playing with my mind without me even noticing it until it was too late ..

He laid on the other side of the bed as I climbed into the opposite side .. I really wanted his ass to sleep on the couch but I knew he wasn't going .. I had a CaliKing bed so it was plenty of space in between us as I turned my back towards him and closed my eyes ..

"What you way over there for ?" He asked snatching the cover off of me

I sighed in frustration "Caine, please stop .. I got class in the am .. let me sleep" I pulled the cover back over my body burying my face in my pillow

"You can sleep all you want to when I'm done" he said as I felt his body weight shift towards me .. I layed on my back as he made his way towards me

"Do you not know what its over mean? " I asked sitting up

Caine grabbed me by my ankles and pulled them towards him making me fall flat back on the bed as he crawled on top of me ..

"Do you not know what "you're mine" mean?" he whispered in my ear while sliding my pantys off ..

I didn't respond back to him ashamed at how the sound of his voice made my grown ass feel just like a little ass girl .. He made goosebumps form on my skin causing me to shiver .. It was so much wrong with him but my pussy still throbbed at the sight of him and just like before .. I hated him for it ..

Caine skipped four play, he skipped undressing me, other than my underwear he left everything else on and wasted no time whipping his dick out pushing it inside of me .. Caine held my arms over my head the entire time he fucked me .. He showed me no sympathy non what so ever as he got his .. he obviously wasn't messed up about me getting mine even though I did cum .. he was working for self !! My body was already sore and the beating he was giving my pelvic made it worse .. he looked me dead in the eyes as he smiled right before closing his eyes and nutting inside of me .. I got my depo shot faithfully every three months and was never late so I wasn't messed up about it ..he let my arms go as he tucked himself away in his boxers and headed to the bathroom .. I got out of bed and headed to my other bathroom down the hall to get cleaned up .. I looked in the mirror and got mad at myself all over again !! I promised myself I wouldn't take no kind of abuse from a man ever again and here I was fucking Caine .. another Satan in the flesh !! I walked out of the bathroom trying to ignore the bruises on my face staring back at me .. I climbed back into bed and Caine pulled me by my waist closer to him then I drifted off to sleep ..

My alarm went off like it always did every Friday at 7 am so I could get ready for class .. but one thing was different, I sat up and smirked at the hundreds of pink roses staring back at me .. They were everywhere, filling my room completely !! Caine was nowhere in sight and I climbed out of bed walking around vases to see if I could find him but I just ran into more flowers .. I walked into the kitchen to see a black box with a silver bow on top, a smile crossed my face as I pulled the lid off .. A all white baby pit hopped over the top making me jump back and burst out to laughing .. He was flawless and adorable !! But Caine was still nowhere to be found .. I played with my new pet who I named Bella making me late for class yet again .. I quickly got dressed and prayed Bella was house trained as I rushed out of my building .. then I finally seen Caine but he didn't see me, he was too busy in some other chicks face as she leaned against her car giggling at whatever he was saying .. I rolled my eyes and headed to my car .. I threw my stuff inside of my car right before he rushed over & grabbed my arm ..

"What ?" I asked

"What ? What you mean what ? You get your gifts ?" He asked looking me up and down

"Yes, did you get something for boo boo kitty over there too ?" I asked staring him down and slightly wondering why did I give a fuck

"Fuck her, her car wouldn't start and I gave her a boost ..that's it" he answered

"You gave her a boost alright .. boosted the bitch head all up .. had her over there giggling and shit" I replied opening my car door

Caine smirked at me as he closed my car door "Let me take you to school"

"No thank you"

He snatched my keys out my hand and walked away ..

"Get your shit and lets go" he said looking back and smiling at me

----------------------------------------------

Comments and Votes please