Chapter 40

I opened my eyes and found myself in the meadow I was in before I woke up at the hospital. I began to walk around and I saw something far away. As I approached it I saw it was a fluffy white cloud. I looked around me and walked 360° around the cloud. I touched it and it bounced up a little. So I grabbed it with both hands and I saw a little screen on it. I decided to take a closer look so I pulled it towards me. I looked at the monitor on the cloud and saw people. They were the people I saw earlier. The cloud then sucked me in and I was in a big wide open space with nothing but white all around. I saw little clips all around me floating. I could tell that they all had meaning and they were flash backs from before. I then remembered the pictures that I saw on my phone that the girls showed me. I saw that Luke was my boyfriend and I saw the flashbacks from exactly 4 weeks ago. 

From when Dagger hurt me, to Luke finding me in the bathroom crying, to him asking me out in front of my friends after I introduced them to the guys, to our date at Myke's Cafe and the beach walk after that. I even remembered the horrible things Monica did to me and when she came in the elevator asking me for help because it was the only way to get me to come down to the lobby. I even remembered the plan we had to get Dagger back and then we ended up meeting Esme. 

I looked at the Memories and the last thing I saw was Dagger, Monica, and I going down the stairs and then all I see is me tumbling down the stairs and Monica coming up to help me and her screaming at the top of her lungs telling everyone to call 911. Then I heard her yell at Dagger because he was walking away. Then I saw myself reaching out for my phone and pointing the phone at the door. So I paused the memory by putting my hand up and motioning my hands to the right like if I was rewinding it and I pinched my fingers together and pulled them apart as I saw the memory zooming in and clearing up the picture and seeing Dagger smiling and walking into a taxi.

 Then I saw that I ended the video on my phone and I gave Monica my phone and told her to call Luke when I arrived at the hospital. Then that's when I began to close my eyes. The next thing was that I was remembering that I was here earlier and I had seen myself at the hospital and I saw Luke crying next to my unconscious body back at the hospital. 

Then I heard all the beautiful and wonderful things that he was saying to me as I was unconscious. I began to cry because I remembered that he truly loved me and he really was my boyfriend. I sat down and I began to cry and say, "I miss you..." , "I love you.." , "Luke please don't leave me..." 

That's when my eyes felt heavy and I fell asleep once more...