Blue Skyflowers

Y/N

"Michael did what?" You stared at Calum, not believing a thing he said. Certainly it couldn't have been Michael. Could it?

Calum sighed and ruffled his newly feathered wings. "You heard me. He killed . He turned on me and hurt me Ok? I know I wasn't trustworthy in the past, but you gotta believe me."

Your body felt cold. Numbness spread through your veins and the thought of Michael being feral, well it didn't make things better. You took a seat on Luke's bed and splayed your fingers across the red duvet. Sometimes you could still smell his scent of Angel Sugar, Avdcal, and blue skyflowers.

"Y/N. Please say something. Say you believe me." Calum pleaded.

"I....I believe you. But I want to see him."

Luke

"But I want to see him." The scene unfolded in front of me and I wanted to grab her by the arms and keep her away from Michael. Just until she was safe.

"Luke please eat something. I can see your ribs." Jade whispered, lifting my shirt to indeed show the outline of my ribs.

"Jade I'm fine." It came out more strict than I intended and she flinched. What was wrong with me? I never showed anger towards her before. I let out a sigh and tried again. "Jade I'm sorry. I'm just not well enough to eat. It makes me sick when I do."

"You're already sick! Everything we do makes it worse! Why can't you just be alright already?" Tears started streaming down her cheeks and she hugged her arms as if to comfort herself.

I reached out a hand and gently stroked her cheek, her skin was soft and warm against my fingertips. "I know love. But maybe it's a sign that I don't belong here. That I belong back in Doalim."

She nuzzled my hand and pressed a light kiss to my palm. "I already know you belong back there. The dreams and the interactions are enough to tell. I just can't believe I have to let you go again."

I pulled her close and kissed her lips with as much love as I could for her. Jade was my past and will be my afterlife. But Y/N is my future.

Michael

Webs of blackness and amber began to emanate from my palms down to my fingers. I started to play with them curiously and sparks shot out, lighting the webs on fire. "Interesting."

My wings shuddered from remembrance and I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to keep the vision out. But it was already too late.

"I see you've been discovering your talents." His voice spoke clear in my mind.

"What do you want? You've already ruined me."

"Nonsense. I'm not ruining you. I'm making you stronger and more aware of your surroundings." His figure appeared and he was glancing at his fingernails that happened to be drenched in blood.