Chapter 1

I'd step in the green grass in my garden, watching as the leaves slightly rock back and forth. 

'Oh, I wish I had time to admire this garden.' I think to myself. I'd bend back and stretch, raising my arms and looking down on the beautiful grass I'm destroying. I'm wearing a white T-Shirt with black shorts, and I see that some bits of my shirt got wet. Somehow.

"Ugh." I'd say aloud. I'd turn around and walk over to the garden exit. Making loud crunching noises as I destroy the grass beneath me. I'd pick at the lock and then swing the small gate open, making a deafening screech as I let it shut behind me.

I'd walk over to my screen door and swing it open, while putting my hands in my pockets. I'd step inside the house and take off my slippers, feeling the cold wooden floor underneath my feet.

As usual, the painting of my deceased mother and father hangs above the unlit fireplace, hanging by one nail and a weak wool string. Surrounding the fireplace, would be a black leather recliner with a couch matching it. A huge Sony TV would stand still beside the fire, as the fire gets more attention than that thin piece of metal.

I'd walk over to the kitchen and swing the fridge open. I'd bend down and look for anything to eat. I find a bowl of salad neatly wrapped with cling wrap, with a fork hanging at the edge of the bowl. I'd stretch my hand and grab the bowl, while placing it down on the kitchen counter, kicking the fridge door behind me shut. Letting one final cold breeze of air. I'd snatch the cling wrap off and walk over to the bin, opening it slightly and throwing the ball away. I'd walk away as the door slowly closes, back to my salad. I'd take my fork out and place the bowl inside the microwave, heating it up for about 2 minutes. I saw some steam coming off, so I stopped it a bit early. I'd take out the bowl and place it onto the counter, and dig my cold fork into the leaves. 

I'd finish eating up my bowl and place it into the sink, and throw away my greasy fork carelessly in the bowl. 

From my room, I'd hear a loud vibrating noise. I'd quickly rush there and swing the door open, revealing a messy bed with a room which has many locks. I'd stop panicking and walk over to my bedside table, and pick up my phone. "Anonymous caller... huh..." I'd mumble. I'd tap the green icon which indicated the call to begin.

"Hello?" I'd say.

"Achilles." A man would say.

"Antoine?!" I'd be shocked, but keep my expression calm.

"We need you back at the base." 
I'll be right there.
There, I'd strip off my t-shirt and boxers and wear a neat suit and tie. I'd walk back to the kitchen and circle around, sitting down at my black leather recliner. I'd stretch my legs and beside the recliner, fancy polished black shoes would sit there. I'd pick them up and wear them. Then, I'd sit down and relax, while pulling the handle. 

Descending me deep underneath the ground.