when you're apart from eachother

[you haven't broken up with them btw. it's more like you've gone away to college or to a different country. not like going to the store or a club]

lip ;  lip would sulk a lot, he would call you everyday though.

ian ; when you told him you were leaving, he tried to persuade you subtly to stay. but you still had to leave, so he became sad and depressed, sad that he's missing his lover.

carl ; he would become bored and complain a lot.

mickey ; the days before you leave he would say things like "let me come with you." Or "why the fuck you leavin' again?" when you did leave, he would always keep tabs on you. talk about overprotective.

fiona ; you would hate leaving her because all her last relationships ended with them leaving so you reassure her that you won't be gone for long and that you will call and text every day.

debbie ; she would ultimately sulk and act depressed.

mandy ; much like mickey, mandy would ask you questions about where you're going, who you are going with and why.

veronica ; do the cute pouty face thing and cross her arms over her chest all the time that you are gone.

kevin ; you might not trust him when you leave, you think that he might take it as a break up and sleep with other people. luckily that doesn't happen.

svetlana ; she come with you and say "fuck you i'm coming, do not ask questions." it really annoyed you.