Chapter 7

(UNEDITED)

Recap :

Ha if only he knew that the Alpha is my father. But I wasn't going to tell him. He didn't need to know.

Mikasa P.O.V

After we found out that Eren wasn't in his room me and Armin thought it would be best to go to bed and ask Grisha tomorrow about Eren.

I also made sure not to question him to early or it'll be suspicious. So I waited in till after lunch to go see him.

Soon the time came and I headed to Alpha Jeagers home. I wanted to know where Eren was and I wanted to know now.

Eren means a lot to me and if Grisha has done something to him, I'm gonna lose it.

I've accepted that he's not my mate but it still makes me sad so instead I'll protect him as his friend, a sister.

I knock on Alpha Jeagers door. "If it's Mikasa, come in, if not go away I'm busy"

I open his door and let myself in. I walk over to were Grisha is and as I do so I look around, making it look like I was trying to find Eren when I knew he wasn't here.

"Wheres that omega?" I ask.

"Gone"

"Gone?" I frown in confusion. what did he mean by gone. H-he didn't kill Eren did he.

"I sold him"

"You sold your son"

"He's not my son and he'll never will be" he had raised his vocie slightly. You could easily tell he wasn't happy.

"It saves you the trouble of having to take care of him now doesn't it" I was holding in all my anger.

"It dose" he was now calm by my statement.

"So what brings you here" he asks.

"Just wanted to learn so more is all" I reply calmly hiding my hatred for the man.

I spent around 2 hours at Alpha Jeagers as he taught me. He was a very good teacher and I learnt a lot but I hate that man with a deep passion.

When I was finished I rushed to Armins place and knocked on his door. He was the who came and opened his door so I let myself in.

"I've got important news Armin"

"So do I. But you go first Mikasa"

"Alpha Jeager sold Eren to I don't know who" damit I should have asked. Grr I'm an idiot.

"What. No. W-where not gonna see him again" Armin held sorrow in his voice.

"So what was your news Armin?"

"It's about something I read last night. It's about Eren well more like about omegas"

"I'd like to know please"

Armin then pulled out a very old looking book out from under his bed. I was now very curious.

"Well after we found out Eren was missing last night I went to the library and found this book" he opened it up and flipped to a page.

"Read this" he points to where I should start.

Omegas

Omegas a very important in the process of creating a bloodline stronger. For a bloodline to become stronger it most weaken first. That's where omegas come in.

They are weak and are all male but their blood holds power. Great power. Omegas are also only mated to males and with have the ability to give birth so they too go on heat like a female. This way they are able to create pups and make the bloodline stronger.

Omegas normal born into weak families and in rear cases they will be born from a Luna and Alpha. These omegas are very special. They represent real strength and will provide very strong pups.

Not only that. omegas born from an Alpha bloodline will easily get pregnant in one mating.

"So Grisha didn't need to kill his wife. Eren was a good thing. We need to tell him and he'll bring him back and hopefully treat him right" I smile. Yes. This could be our ticket to get Eren back.

"But what if Eren doesn't want to come back?"

"What?"

"What if Eren wants to stay there"

"Why would you say that. Don't you want Eren back" my eyes widen as I grip Armins shoulders.

"We have to think about what Eren wants Mikasa"

"And what if their treating him just as wrongly as this pack. If he cones back he'll have us and soon as I'm Alpha I'll change it. I won't let anyone hurt him" I explain.

"Mikasa we won't know what he'll do to Eren. He'll probably abuse him more. Force to have kids. If he dose come back you'll won't be Alpha"

"Then we'll go to Eren" I state.

"And how would we do that?" He asks.

"I'll just go ask where Eren is"

Eren's P.O.V

Mike had taken me on a tour of the pack house and gave me my corse to do. When I was finished he insisted to take me for a walk around the border line.

If I remember most of the pack members were patrolling the border line. So there must be something going on.

Plus I'm here to clean not patrol the border line. "Mike why are we out here"

"We're going for a walk" he simply said.

"But why so close to the border line"

"So you know not to cross over it when you go for a run"

"For a run?" I ask.

"What you don't go for runs in wolf form?"

"The only time I've shifted was when I had my first shift and that was when I was 10"

"Please tell me you know what you look like"

"I only know that my paws are black"

"That can't be right. Only Alphas have black pelts"

"Well I'm telling you my paws where black......... anyway did you guys only buy me to clean. Who could of easily asked the neighboring packs to help you"

"Our Alpha doesn't like to ask for help"

"That's stupid. Everyone needs help now and then"

Mikes P.O.V

I took Eren around the border line hoping it would scare off the the rogues.

But something he said got to me. He said his poor were black. You had to be Alpha born to have a black pelt.

Plus I thought omegas were supposed to be white. But he dose smell like an omega. Weird.

So I've decided Eren will meet Levi in chapter 10.

Thank you guys so very much for reading.

Please comment and vote.

Thank you for reading