Mine

Kei Tsukishima
Oi, shrimpy, I like you.
Like • Comment Share 2 hours ago

Tadashi Yamaguchi: Tsukki?
2 hours ago Like

Ryunosuke Tanaka: Nishinoya, that notebook really does have magic!
2 hours ago Like

Yu Nishinoya: Our ships are all sailing. We should probably write some more pairing stories.
2 hours ago Like

Tobio Kageyama: BACK OFF! HINATA IS MINE.
2 hours ago Like

Kei Tsukishima: Cool down your Highness. There's no way I would post something like that.
2 hours ago Like

Tobio Kageyama: You're out of character in that status but once I find out you really DID post that...
2 hours ago Like

Tobio Kageyama: I'll gouge your eyes out.
2 hours ago Like

Kenma Kozume: It was Kuroo.
2 hours ago Like

Tetsurou Kuroo: I trusted you! :( That insane King is going to stab me with his scissors (Influenced by that Emperor mentor) and we won't be able to go to the amusement park and have some time with just the two of us. ๐·°(৹˃̵﹏˂̵৹)°·๐
2 hours ago Like

Kenma Kozume: Was there ever an 'us'?
2 hours ago Like

===
You have no idea how hurt I am for doing that Kuroo. Let's pray that Nishinoya and Tanaka's magical fanfiction journal.

Kageyama still has the Akashi virus and that's the explanation for that possessiveness.

(But what if he already was possessive when it comes to Hinata before Akashi the Emperor was his mentor?)

Anyway, I just came back from Baguio for our Summer Institute and I must say, I really missed Wattpad and you readers and your comments. I'm so glad you like this book. Thanks for the support.

Inspiration for this chapter comes from Mystery_Ivy and -Izaya_Orihara4- .