Chapter 3: Jack follows her

3rd chapta everybody!

hope yuh like it and im adding another character who is Laura's best friend :3

___

Chapter 3

Laura's P.O.V

-BEEP BEEP-

Ugh. Monday.

It's like the first day of torture day. I stood up and went to the bathroom.

I took a bath for 10 minutes.

I wore a purple tank top, a pair of jeans and my black converse shoes. Don't want to be overdressed. I grabbed my bag and put it on the couch.

"Hey, mom " I smiled.

"Hey, Laura. " She replied

"What's for breakfast ?"

"Eggs, Bacon and a little cup of ice cream"

I love you mom..

I ate breakfast and grabbed my bag. I waved goodbye to her and walked towards school. Something caught my eye. It was wearing a black hoodie.

I looked around but there was nothing.

"Hello, Laura." A voice said.

I looked up to see what it was.

Jack..

I ignored him and walked towards school. He walked beside me.

"What the hell do you want?!" I spat

He looked at me. Weirdly.

I grunted and walked towards school. I turned around and he was gone. Finally.

I stopped. Someone was throwing pebbles at me. There were trees everywhere so I assume it was Jack. I looked up. I saw a guy with a green hat and outfit.

"W-Who are you?" I asked nervously.

"Didn't Jack tell you who I was?" He said

I shook my head.

"I'm BEN." He said.

"I'm Laura."

"I know. Jack told me alot of things about you"

I stared at him for a minute. Then I realized I was already late for school.

I ran to school as quickly as I could. Then someone grabbed me and pulled me in a dark alley. I tried to fight back but I couldn't. The grip was strong.

I realized now who was grabbing me.

Ben.

"Stay here." He commanded.

I stood frozen, not daring to breathe.

A figure then came out of the shadows.

Jack.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" I screamed.

"Nothing, " He said calmly.

"I still have school."

I turned around to go to school. Then an icy hand grabbed my wrist. "Dont leave."

I blushed.

"Why?" I said breaking the silence.

"Don't leave the house, they're coming for you" He said sternly.

I looked at him. "Who?"

He looked around and left.

I looked at my watch. 10 minutes late. I turned around and went back home.

Don't leave the house..

A lot of thoughts flooded my mind. Who was coming for me? The others? Who are they? I have so many questions.

I then settled in my comfy couch. I turned on the TV.

~~~

It's 4pm. Still no sign of Jack..

A knock on the door..

I sat up and sighed. I opened the door. Butterflies went in my stomach because of happiness.

"Kyle!" I screamed. I put my arms around him and hugged him.

"Hey! Where were you? You missed the algebra test." He asked. "Oh, I was feeling sick and had to stay home." I replied. He stared at me like he saw a ghost. I poked him and got out of his trance. He sighed and scratched the back of his neck.

"Can I come in?" He said, breaking the silence.

I gestured him to go in and he sat on the couch. I sat down beside him and started poking him. In a matter of seconds it had become a poke war. The Poke war lasted for an hour. Kyle looked at his watch and sighed.

"Hey, Laura, I have to go." I frowned a bit. I nodded and followed him to the door.

"What a charmer." A cold voice said.

I turned around to see Jack with a knife in his hands, it was covered in blood. I glared at him and proceeded upstairs to my room. I locked the door and turned to the bed. I saw Jack sitting on the corner of my bed. I could say I was shocked, he was as silent as a mouse. I ignored him and sat on my desk. I scanned my notes and review my test. I had to get a make-up test for Algebra. I sighed.

"What are you reading, Laura?" Jack said, swiping my notebook out of my hands. I shrieked. "Jack! Give that to me now!" I yelled at him. He chuckled and handed me the notebook. "Thank you." I said. I started reading and noticed that Jack was staring at me. He walked up to me and held my chin. I turned my head towards him. He lifted his mask, just to expose his mouth.

He crashed his lips onto mine. I was shocked at first but I finally kissed back. He pulled away and jumped out my window. I ran up to my window and looked outside. He was gone.

Come back..

___

OHHH... IM SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING. I WAS SOOOO BUSY WITH SCHOOL I PROMISE I'LL TRY TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN. T-T....

~Katie ;)