Colorful Love

*warning* EXTREME SEXUAL CONTENT. IF U DONT KNOW AMANDA OR JACK GET THE F*UCK OUT!!!1 (from point of view of Jack)

As I put the blue dye in her hair, I stroked my hands through her hair and shivers went down my spine. I never knew I could fall in love so fast, and with a gay woman! My best friend is Amy, but I can't help but feel certain feelings about Amanda. The sexual tension was in the air when we filmed, as we stroked and touched each other.

In each of our videos, we pretended to kiss, and each time my heart sped up a million beats a minute. As we moved our lips towards each other, I breathe in her exhaled breath. It smelled like a perfect gay sweetness.

"I love you... " I whispered in my softest whisper. She didn't hear. I was relieved, but I almost wish she heard. She then put the green dye in my beard and eyebrows, and her touch was tantalizing. We finished our videos, turned off the camera, and then it happened.

Amanda ripped off my shirt and started kissing my neck. "WHAT!?" I thought? She was the gayest person I knew, and she was going for me? "Amanda what is going on?" I asked. "I am gay. I still am. But I'm not for you. I've never felt so straight."

HERE IS WHERE THE SEX STUFF IS. DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE SCARED OF SEX. DO NOT HAVE SEX UNLESS YOU ARE OVER 18 AND UNTIL YOU ARE MARRIED OR WANT TO.

Amanda went down my pants and took out my snake from the Chamber of Secrets. AKA my crotch. We rustled around in the bathroom with the door closed. Amanda and I both let out some OHHHHHs and moans that were really loud. (IM NOT GETTING INTO ANY MORE DETAILS BECAUSE THAT IS GROSS!!!) Amy knocked on the door and asked if she could come in. We quickly covered up, but there were hickeys on both of our necks. We put hair dye on us to cover them.

Amy walked in and could smell the hormones and the sex. She slapped me, walked out, and Amanda ran after and said she was sorry. THEN I WALKED OUT AND AMANDA AND MAY WERE HAVING GAY SEX ON THE FLOOR. I joined in. We all became boyfriends and girlfriends and had sex every day.