Chapter 5: Present and Past Collide!

Natsu/E.N.D P.O.V

After a humongous explanation from old kid Makarov, I felt hurt. Zeref wouldn't annihilate the whole world no matter what. That's so unlike him. He is a big cry baby and a loving-this-world person, so him being a start of a pointless war sounded far-fetched. I knew someone was listening to my thoughts, but I didn't mind. If I show them or tell them things I know and feel, it would help them, but only if they'll use it properly. But humans like coming to conclusions.

"So... Zeref actually created war against Fiore?" - I asked trying to clear up a few things. Still I felt unconvinced.

"Aye, Sir!" - blue cat yelled while saluting. He is kind of annoying not to say the least, but I actually liked his habbit of answering.

"Huh... I guess I'll just have to wait and see for myself, but I don't quiet believe it though, because of personal reasons." - I said looking at the candle. What can I say - I love fire! I am a fire demon after all! Perhaps that mind reader heard that, but I don't care about it. Blue cat already asked about E.N.D., so if they aren't dum, they would put two and two together.

"I want to ask you one question, Natsu. How do you know Zeref, but not us?" - old kiddo asked. I frowned at his sudden question. Woah, I really must be smarter to avoid personal talk, but since he asked...

"Oh, that... He is my older brother." - I said in a-matter-of-fact tone.

3...
2...
1...

"WHAT!?" - they exclaimed looking at me like at psycho. Kind of hurts my ear drums, but humans don't know simple manners or at least wouldn't show them, which I hated the most, especially those yelling of surprise. Ugh, so rude!

"How could this monster be your brother?" - Luffy asked with wide eyes. I think it's her name? But that question was like poison to me. As I said, humans like coming to wierd conclusions too fast.

"If choosing between us, I'm a real monster! He lost everyone he cared about: parents, brother, teachers and his first and only love... He brought me back to live, because he cared about me and he was cursed for that. Not every person can live with such a burden. And he had to live 400 years with no one, but his sins chasing him. He waited far too long for our family reunion... So insult Zeref like that in my presence again and I promise, you won't live to see another day!" - I glared darky at her, trying to remind who she was talking to. The only thing I felt at the time was anger, building up inside my hole being.

"S-Sorry..." - was all she could spell out. I must give Luke some credit. Some people after my dark glares would run away or fell unconscious, because I was feared among all Ishgar and perhaps even now. Huh, no respect for real elders in this era I see! Not to mention, humans those days think that they can do anything, especially that weirdo, who thinks he can kill me. What a jerk!

"Huh, no matter. But you said something about "First". Is she Mavis Vermilion, my brother's only love?" - I asked turning to them, calming myself.

"H-How..." - old kid began.

"...did I knew? While Onii-San was in position of my book, he thought about her a lot or mumbled her name in his dreams. He was so cute back then, but I must admit annoying." - I said with eyes remembering our nights "together". Well, books can't walk, can they? If that was the case, I would probably run away or maybe not. Only God knows... Other three looked surprised with open mouths at me for no reason. Oh, demons can't say "cute", can they? Or those imbicials couldn't imagine Onii-san cute? Well they think he is evil...

"Anyways, Mavis forgot about one important thing," - I said blushing and looking away. Man, it's so uncomfortable to express your feelings to humans!

"Spell it out, E.N.D!" - guild master demended glaring at me. It was my time to get serious.

"What with formalities, kid? You don't want me to get angry, do you? On your place I wouldn't, knowing that it's a demon king you're talking to. Quit shacking too! Don't like being called "kid"? Then get bigger or something. Besides, I'm older than you. And what do you know? Present and past can actually collide! The important thing is Acnologia. Forgot? He will come for all dragon slayers. It is just a matter of time. You really should inform them. Now if you excuse me, I have a meeting to attend to, - I said while standing up.

"And where do you think you're going?" - old guy shouted to my back angry.

I turned my face to him, showing red irises and glared at him with determination.

"To have a little cheat-chat with my big brother!"

------------------------A/N----------------------
Hi! So in this chapter I decided to make Natsu a bit sympathetic to Zeref, which can happen in manga, but only Mashima knows! Thanks for your views, I really appreciate that. Bye!